|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||January 21, 1954. As of 2023, he is around 69 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||4|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where does Eddie Farah live?||Currently, Eddie resides in Jacksonville, Florida.|
Bio Profile / Background Information
Eddie Farah is an American attorney who is the founding partner of the law firm Farah & Farah.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Eddie was born on January 21, 1954, in Jacksonville, Florida. He was raised along with his younger brother, Chuck Farah. Both Chuck and Eddie are now active participants in the Arab-Chrisitan community.
- Eddie studied for his undergraduate degree at the University of Florida, in Gainesville, Florida.
- He then went on to study at Samford University – Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama, graduating with a Doctor of Law degree (Juris Doctor) in 1979.
- Eddie continues to reside in Jacksonville, Florida.
- He is married to his wife, Reem Habayeb Farah, and together they have four children – three daughters and one son.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Eddie was admitted to the Florida bar in 1979, following his graduation from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law.
- The same year, Eddie founded his own law firm. He started by renting out an office in the building of the Florida Theatre.
- In 1990, he was joined by his brother Chuck, and the firm became what it is known today: Farah & Farah.
- From that point on, the firm kept building momentum and expanded into taking up more space in a Southbank high-rise.
- Eight years later, Eddie and Chuck invested around five million U.S. dollars in restoring a historic building that used to house a department store. The building was fully remodeled and turned into the Farah & Farah headquarters, sprawling over three stories.
- The firm is passionate about personal injury cases & involves itself in cases of many types within that umbrella: Medical injuries cases, Workers’ compensation cases, social security disability cases, vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, to name a few.
- Eddie himself specializes in civil litigation cases, wrongful death cases, insurance cases, auto negligence cases, premises liability cases, and personal injury cases.
- The Farah & Farah firm also has a YouTube channel, started on Oct 17, 2008. With well over 500 videos, the channel has close to 1.5 million views.
Associations and Awards :
Eddie is admitted to practice in Florida’s Middle District Court. He is also a member of a few professional and legal institutions :
- The Florida Bar
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Eddie and Chuck also invested around $4 million into a ten-story building in 2011. They were both convinced of the power of investing in real estate & are open to leasing real estate to banks and restaurants.
- Farah’s daughter, Dalya Farah is a graduate from Vanderbilt University Law School.
- Eddie was once voted Best Lawyer by Jacksonville’s Folio Weekly.
- He is also driven by and committed to charitable causes and community organizations and initiatives, such as the Jacksonville Area Legal Aid and Farah’s Readers Are Leaders being just a few of them.
- Besides working as a lawyer, Eddie is also a radio host. He is in charge of the weekly show The Consumer Law Hour on Jacksonville’s WOKV station. In the show, Eddie and his brother Chuck Farah take their time to discuss legal matters and take on questions from listeners in order to make the legal system more comprehensible and accessible to people.
Seth Cumming Barrister Wikipedia, Judge Rinder Husband Ex, Lawyer
William Mattar Net Worth, Jobs, Wikipedia, Son, Age, Jobs, Settlements
Mike Hostilo Net Worth, Wife, Bio, Parents Family, Age, Father, School
John Foy Age, Net Worth, Salary, Settlements, Wife, Attorney Bio Wiki
Jamie Casino Lawyer Age Wife, Divorce, Net Worth, Brother :: Bio Wiki
Shelly Leeke Wikipedia, Age, Husband : Law Firm Reviews, Bio Net Worth
Adam Kutner Wikipedia, Wife, Age, College, Reviews, Bio, Net worth
Are you connected to the FARAHS in NAZARETH???
Please stop all the TV commercials. Why do you need them if you are such a well established successful law firm?
As the saying goes “out of sight out of mind.” This is is a highly competitive business. I admire what they have accomplished, but if you don’t keep the pedal down you will soon be an afterthought. Also, like that, they kept it at home. Big fan of any business that starts from nothing and ends up a respected part of the community (like lawyers or not).