Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
John Foy is an Atlanta-based attorney who has dedicated over two decades to working with many American families. Passionate about his work, John has worked in the legal field for many years and is a well-respected member of his local as well as the legal community.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Foy was born and raised in Milwaukee in Wisconsin.
- Family is very important to him, and it played a big part in his decision to become a personal injury attorney, working with families in particular.
- Foy graduated from Marquette University High School before moving to Dayton, Ohio, where he attended the University of Dayton. Here, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science.
- Later, Foy moved to Ada, Ohio, where he graduated with a degree in Law from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law.
Work Reviews, Net worth and Career :
- In 1993, John began his career as an attorney in Georgia. He also became a part of the Georgia Northern District’s U.S. District Court.
- John worked for several years as an insurance and personal injury attorney & dedicated his career to helping victims of injuries caused by second and/or third-party negligence.
- The talented attorney worked on several trials in the Georgia state before starting a private firm called John Foy and Associates in Atlanta. For over 20 years, Foy and his team worked with residents across Atlanta in areas that included Valdosta, Marietta, Duluth, and Alpharetta.
- Currently, the firm has a big staff of over 20 attorneys and 65+ paralegals, along with multiple supporting staff working in various verticals that include motorcycle accidents, social security disability, slip-and-fall accidents as well as wrongful deaths.
- John Foy and Associates has always been based in Atlanta. He makes a point of highlighting the loyalty he and his partners have had to the region and its residents.
- John has received many accomplishments throughout his career and is a member of various associations such as – The Atlanta Bar Association, the State Bar of Georgia, the American Bar Association, The American Association of Justice, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 and The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Because of his tenacity, courage, determination, and commitment to getting justice for his clients and their families, John has earned himself the nickname, “The Strong Arm” of Atlanta.
- Foy has appeared on television quite a few times and has even created a YouTube channel dedicated to his law firm.
- Committed to the community, John started a scholarship fund called the “Strong Arm” Leukemia College Scholarship. John started the fund to raise awareness for Leukemia and the challenges that people diagnosed with the disease face. In addition, the scholarship was designed to provide financial assistance for a college student who was either currently battling leukemia or who had been diagnosed in the past and successfully treated.
Eddie Farah Biography, Net Worth, Wiki, Family, Wife, Age, Wikipedia
Seth Cumming Barrister Wikipedia, Judge Rinder Husband Ex, Lawyer
William Mattar Net Worth, Jobs, Wikipedia, Son, Age, Jobs, Settlements
Mike Hostilo Net Worth, Wife, Bio, Parents Family, Age, Father, School
Jamie Casino Lawyer Age Wife, Divorce, Net Worth, Brother :: Bio Wiki
Shelly Leeke Wikipedia, Age, Husband : Law Firm Reviews, Bio Net Worth
Adam Kutner Wikipedia, Wife, Age, College, Reviews, Bio, Net worth