|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Phyllis Mattar Margrey|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||November 24, 1963. As of 2023, he is around 60 years old.|
|Who is William Mattar?||William Mattar is a lawyer who is the Founder of The William Mattar Law Firm. The firm concentrates on motor vehicle accidents.|
|Children / No of Kids||5|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
William Mattar is an American attorney at law, who is also the founder and president of the firm William Mattar Law Offices.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- William Mattar was born on November 24, 1963, in the state of New York.
- He grew up in Buffalo and Amherst, New York.
- A passion for the law is in William’s blood: his father was also a New York lawyer.
- William attended the Amherst Central High School in Amherst, New York.
- He initially attended the State University of New York College at Plattsburgh, doing a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from 1982 to 1986.
- He followed that up by going to the Syracuse University College of Law in Syracuse, New York. He was there from 1986 to 1988, and graduated as a Doctor of Law (Juris Doctor).
- A frequent churchgoer, William is also very involved with his church community.
- William is married to his spouse, Kathleen Nolan Mattar. A devoted family man, he often spends his free time with his wife and children.
Law Firm : Reviews, Career and Net Worth
- After graduating from Syracuse University, William worked for a law firm for a short stint.
- In 1990, he founded and opened his own firm, William Mattar Law Offices in Williamsville, New York.
- The firm’s focus was initially on public and general law and ultimately morphed into focusing on personal injury and motor vehicle accidents. The firm now has its own building in Williamsville and has office locations across New York state, such as Albany, Rochester, Long Island, Syracuse, and NYC.
- William Mattar Law Offices focuses on helping both individuals and communities and has been involving itself with improving the lives of communities beyond what is covered by the law. The firm also supports many charities and is active in tackling the issues affecting Williamsville.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- William is an ‘Eagle Scout’ in the Boy Scouts of America organization and is still involved with it. He has been a chairman of the annual dinner since 2002 and has been heavily involved in fundraising for the organization. He was also a leader of the local troop of the Greater Niagara Frontier Council.
- William’s sons are also ‘Eagle Scouts,’ and he spends a lot of time fundraising with them.
- He also has a dog named ‘Peanut Butter’ and is very passionate about supporting animal shelters and adoption of rescues.
- Charity is something he focuses on both in his personal and professional lives, and he has served as leader of a multitude of charitable events and organizations.
- When he has some time off from volunteering, working, and spending time with his family, William also enjoys spending time cooking and hiking.
- He is a member of the Erie County and Monroe County Bar Associations, and he was also admitted to the bars of numerous states – Alaska, Vermont, Nebraska, Texas, Oregon, Colorado, Georgia, Wyoming, New Hampshire, Arizona, Maine, Michigan, and Massachusetts.
Eddie Farah Biography, Net Worth, Wiki, Family, Wife, Age, Wikipedia
Seth Cumming Barrister Wikipedia, Judge Rinder Husband Ex, Lawyer
Mike Hostilo Net Worth, Wife, Bio, Parents Family, Age, Father, School
John Foy Age, Net Worth, Salary, Settlements, Wife, Attorney Bio Wiki
Jamie Casino Lawyer Age Wife, Divorce, Net Worth, Brother :: Bio Wiki
Shelly Leeke Wikipedia, Age, Husband : Law Firm Reviews, Bio Net Worth
Adam Kutner Wikipedia, Wife, Age, College, Reviews, Bio, Net worth
I love your commercials. My favorite is the one where the waitress asks the dummy “Are you single?” It is so cute and humorous. It would be great to see her again. Should I ever need legal advice, you would be my first choice.
Can’t believe there’s an opportunity to leave a response! For the longest time, I’ve told myself…I wish I could.
Like many other comments before mine, I too am a fan of your commercials. Your Mom adds much to the enjoyment of watching, too. Whoever is your marketing person or people, please let them know they do an awesome job! Also in agreement with another comment, you do portray being a very humble, down-to-earth, simple, salt of the earth kind of person. Not many lawyers come across that way if any at all. Another thing I keep telling myself, if ever an accident lawyer was needed, I’d call you to take on my case but more just to have the opportunity to MEET you!
We love your commercial and hope you win! My husband would like to know the name of the restaurant featured in the commercial. He. Would love to try that steak!
Any help would be greatly appreciated…Happy New Year!!
I have worked my entire life in pre-k working with 4-year-olds. Once when I was testing them I asked this one little boy if he knew his telephone number. He said no but I know that important number. I replied with oh you do? thinking he was going to say 911. He looks me square in the eye and with every ounce of pride recites yes! It is ! I died with laughter. I never forgot that kid and thought you would appreciate the story!
We just LOVE your TV ads. They are the BEST! Please do lots more, they beat that lizard, the other two who just split up. and that woman who walks about in white pants and an apron, selling boxes. (That’s really weird!)
We love the one where you are chatting on the bed with your mum, and the other where we think you’re picking up after Peanut Butter.
Keep up the good work, and thanks for the chuckles.
What is his net worth??
Love your dog Peanutbutter
Really enjoy your tv ads. I was a Madison Ave. kinky from the 60s I spent a season after leaving Alfred University getting to know the ins and outs of the ad.business from a mentor from B.Altman. As an “old woman” I still enjoy a clever advertisement. A very good job!