|Personal Information Summary
|Tiffany Ortiz Maiden Name
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB
|20th October 1974. As of 2024, she is around 50 years old.
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Partner
|Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.
|Where is Tiffany Ortiz from?
|She is from the city of Kaukauna, Wisconsin, USA.
|Children / No. of Kids
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Tiffany Ortiz is a humanitarian and entrepreneur best known for being the wife of professional baseball star David Ortiz.
- Beautiful, smart and caring, Tiffany has always been passionate about giving back to those less fortunate than her & enjoys spending her time getting involved with various humanitarian causes.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Tiffany was born and raised in Kaukauna, Wisconsin. Her father, Terry Brick, passed away in the summer of 2013.
- Ortiz is married to baseball superstar & MLB player, David Ortiz, with whom she tied the knot in 2002. David is a professional baseball star who was playing for the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers when the couple met.
- In 2013, there were some reports that Tiffany and Ortiz had split up and looked to be heading for divorce, but they seem to have reconciled in 2014 and have remained together since then.
- Tiffany and her husband have three children together – Two boys named D’Angelo and Alexander & a girl named Jessica. Their daughter finished high school in 2014.
- Their son D’Angelo’s middle name is Enrique after David’s father. His first name was inspired by David’s mother. D’Angelo is also a budding sports star who enjoys playing baseball and basketball.
- When Tiffany and David welcomed their first child, they both decided that it would be best for her to spend time at home raising their children and ensuring that they got the same upbringing as she and David did.
Early Life and Education :
- Now living in a coastal state, Jessica credits her love of the ocean to a childhood spent at the beach.
- As a 9-year-old, Jessica wrote in her diary that she wanted to be a psychologist. Pursuing that dream, she earned her Bachelor’s degree in clinical psychology from Wooster College in her home state.
- Following her undergraduate degree, she moved to Virginia where she received her psychology doctorate in clinical and forensic psychology from the Virginia Consortium Program – splitting her time between The College of William and Mary and Eastern Virginia Medical School.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Tiffany is committed to giving back to people less privileged, and she considers herself to be a humanitarian. She works with the children’s organization, UNICEF and is a member of their New England Board of Directors.
- Part of her work includes working with the organization to provide relief for children affected by natural disasters, disease outbreaks, and war. They provide basic necessities such as clean drinking water, food, clothes, and medical supplies.
- In 2007, she partnered with her husband, David, to create a fund called the David Ortiz Children’s Fund which aims to help children living in the Dominican Republic and New England, USA, with any important pediatric needs they have. The fund was inspired by David’s trip to the Dominican Republic during which he visited children in need at the CEDIMAT Hospital.
- Tiffany’s other charity work includes taking part in an annual fashion show hosted by the Red Sox baseball team called the “From Fenway to the Runway” show, which raises funds for people in need.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Ortiz and her husband are big fans of the NFL team, the Green Bay Packers, and are often photographed at many of their games.
- When she is not doing humanitarian work or spending time with her family, Tiffany loves to stay active & spend some time outdoors enjoying nature. She especially enjoys doing Yoga.
- Despite being active on social media and being in the public eye, Ortiz prefers to keep a low profile and maintains an image very different from the stereotypical outlandish WAG image.
Alex Corddry Age, Married, Wikipedia Bio, Wedding【 Height 】Salary
Jenny Cavnar Husband, Bio, Family, Age【 Rockies 】Wikipedia, Married
Alexa Datt Age, Bio Wiki, Single, Engaged【 Married Husband 】Net worth
Kelsey Wingert Husband, Age, Engaged Married, Salary【 Wiki 】Net worth
Brittany Arrieta【 Jake Arrieta Wife 】Wiki, Age, Bio, Wikipedia, Wedding
Jenifer Langosch Age, Bio, Wiki, Wedding, Married, MLB, Husband
Kayla Varner Age, Wikipedia Bio【 Bryce Harper Wife 】Wedding, Hair