Mally Roncal Net Worth, Husband, Wedding, House, Age, Family ( Bio )
Mally Roncal Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
, 1972. As of 2019, she is around 47 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- A former freelance make-up artist and brand spokesman with Sephora, Mally Roncal now owns and runs her own make up business.
- Mally’s celebrity work gained her a lot of popularity and in addition to her business and make-up artistry work, she often contributes to TV shows and written publications as a make-up expert.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Of Filipino ethnicity, Mally is a second generation Filipino-American. She was born on January 8th, 1972 in Middletown, New York.
- Mally first met her husband Phil Bickett in 1988.
- The pair has three children, all daughters, twins Pilar and Sophie and the youngest one is Vivienne.
Early Life & Education :
- Mally’s original studies were dermatology as a pre med student, but she eventually switched to a degree in fine arts.
- She studied at Marist College, graduating with a BA in Fine Arts in 1993.
- Her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when Mally was 2 years old. Later, her mom died from that cancer when Mally was just 17, in 1989. Mally credits this with her positive attitude, as she had to enjoy what time she had with her mother.
Business Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Mally first began her career in make-up artistry at Barney’s New York Shiseido make-up counter and with private customers.
- She worked as a successful make-up artist, working with celebrities such as Beyoncé, Celine Dion and Angelia Jolie.
- She was also a long time Sephora spokesman before she started her own business.
- In 2004-05, Roncal started her own business called Mally Beauty, after becoming tired with the globe trotting lifestyle. Its focus is “enhancing your beauty for real life”, instead of focusing on high maintenance make-up.
- Mally Beauty offers over a 1000 products, focusing on easy to use, everyday items and tries to fill gaps in currently used products such as translucent powder.
- Roncal says that she had always been more interested in the spiritual nature of medicine and brings that to her make-up work.
Other Work :
- Besides her makeup work & business, Mally also regularly writes editorials for New York Times, Huffington Post and iVillage.
- She is also a regular contributor to popular TV shows such as The View, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Rachael Ray and Today.
- Her TV work also includes The Bachelor, where she did the make-up for Molly Malaney for her marriage to Jason Mesnik.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Both of Mally’s parents were doctors, her mother an OB/gyn and her father a psychiatrist, which influenced her original decision to study dermatology before switching to her dream career of make-up artistry.
- She credits her interest in fashion to her mother, saying “she was a doctor and she was always done. Like hair, makeup, heels, nail, clothes, Chanel, the whole thing.”
- Mally’s husband, Phil Bickett was her mentor as she began work in the make-up industry.
- She is a yoga and meditation enthusiast, with her father having taught meditation techniques to her at a young age.
Currently Married. See Details Above.