|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1947. As of 2023, she is around 76 years old.|
|Wedding / Husband / Married / Marriage / Boyfriend||No confirmed information available.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where is Sandy Linter now?||Currently, there is no information on Sandy Linter’s whereabouts or if she is still employed.|
Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Sandy Linter is a renowned makeup artist and beauty guru originally from Staten Island, New York.
- Beautiful, creative, and artistic, Sandy has worked with some of the most famous women in the world, from supermodels to award-winning actresses.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Linter was born in 1947 in Brooklyn, New York. Her family moved to Staten Island, and she spent most of her childhood there before packing up and moving to Manhattan.
- Her first job was as a secretary, where she was paid 147 dollars a month!
- After moving to Manhattan, Sandy met and eventually tied the knot with a man named Adam Linter. They filed for divorce a few years later.
- When she was in her late 20s, Linter was in the media spotlight on quite the tumultuous relationship with famous supermodel & cover girl Gia Carangi. In 1978, they had posed nude together behind a chain-link fence in a photo shoot for photographer Chris von Wangenheim.
- Back in the day, Gia Carangi’s sexuality had made headlines, with many developing a keen interest in her relationship with Linter.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Sandy briefly attended Wolford Academy in New York but later changed her mind after receiving some encouragement from her husband and instead, decided to enroll in beauty school. She graduated & became a licensed makeup artist.
Sandy Linter Makeup Career and Net worth :
- After obtaining her makeup license, around age 21-22, Sandy got a job working for a popular hairdresser known as Mr. Kenneth. Kenneth mentored Sandy and introduced her to some of his famous clients that included former First Lady Jackie Onassis Kennedy and the legendary Barbara Walters.
- Through his mentorship, Linter learned the trades of the industry and was fortunate enough never to have to network with more clients.
- Sandy’s next big break came when she was hired to work at Vogue magazine for three years, and ever since then, she has worked hard to become one of the makeup and beauty industry’s leading artists.
- She has worked on multiple famous photoshoots with popular photographers and models including, Gia Carangi. One of Linter’s most iconic beauty looks is called the “Disco Beauty Look,” which many other artists continue to emulate to this day.
- Sandy was also a spokesperson for the Lancôme Campaign titled, Beauty at Any Age”. She enjoys touring various beauty stores and teaching women from all walks of life & age groups how to work with Lancôme products to create beautiful looks.
- Linter is also an author of two books titled “The Makeup Wakeup: Revitalizing Your Look at Any Age” and Disco Beauty: Nighttime Make-up”.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Despite making her mark in the industry at a time when social media and the internet were non-existent, Sandy has taken very well to Instagram and uses it as a platform to showcase her various looks and promote her work.
- She also enjoys connecting with women and girls from all over the world, giving them advice on how to improve their looks and feel sexy.
- She considers famous actress and Hollywood legend, Elizabeth Hurley, to be her example of ideal beauty.
- Sandy once mistakenly drew on former First Lady Jackie Onassis with a blunt eye pencil when she was working for Mr. Kenneth.
Carmindy Age, Husband, Net worth 2023, Nombre Esposo, Married
Kym Douglas Wikipedia, Age, Illness, Wiki Bio, Husband, Net worth, Health
Mally Roncal Age, Family, Net Worth, Husband, Wedding, House, Bio
Caroline Hirons Age【 Wikipedia 】Husband Married, Family, Wiki Bio
Dr Vanita Rattan Husband, Family, Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Parents, Net worth
Nurse Jamie Age, Wikipedia, Reviews, Husband, Triplets, Net worth, Bio