|Personal Information Summary|
|Eyebrows||Kym Douglas shares tips and tricks on how to thicken your eyebrows at home on the Hallmark Channel of Youtube.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||See below for relationship details.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||July 13, 1959. As of 2022, she is around 63 years old.|
|Did Kym Douglas have cancer?||Her diagnosis was ductal carcinoma in situ, also known as stage 0 breast cancer.|
|Children / No of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Kym Douglas is an American actress, television host, beauty expert, author, and entrepreneur. She has made valuable contributions to various lifestyle editorials and magazines.
- She is most well-known for her bestsellers – The Beauty Cookbook: 200 Recipes to Make Your Kitchen Your Spa, and The Black Book of Hollywood Diet Secrets.
Personal Life and Family Background :
- Kymberly Bankier Douglas was born on July 13, 1959, in Southfield, Michigan. It is reported that her father was an aspiring businessman and her mother was a school teacher.
- In 1985, Kym married television star Jerry Douglas in Los Angeles. Jerry was an actor hailing from LA, who played John Abbot in the long-running American television soap opera The Young and the Restless. These lovebirds have been happily married for over 35 years now.
- The dream couple has a son named Hunter Douglas (who is now in his twenties), who studied Business Administration at the University of Southern California.
Early Life and Education :
- Kym had big dreams since she was 12 years old. She wanted to be an anchor and an actress.
- In the mid-1970s, in pursuit of her American dream, Kym went to Southfield High School and simultaneously landed her first gig as a tour guide for WJBK.
- Kym wanted to make her dreams come true, no matter what. So she asked her director what it takes to be a news anchor. He told her a college degree, and that was that. She earned a degree to fulfill her dream.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Upon receiving her college degree, Douglas was recruited as an on-air reporter for Per Diem. She managed to take her value-added experience at Per Diem (7th biggest news market) and build the demo reel that helped her in future endeavors.
- Kym was hired as a news anchor for WLUC in Marquette, Michigan. She worked there for three years and was responsible for anchoring the evening news, shooting, editing, and reporting.
- Kym is notable for her up to date lifestyle & beauty tips on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She is also a Co-Host for Emmy Nominated show Home and Family.
- Known as The MacGyver of beauty, Kym is quite a famous face on The TV Guide Channel and The View.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Douglas is an avid dog lover. She and Jerry have pet two dogs, a Maltese named Bella and a Labrador named Tom (Brady).
- Kym used her kitchen as a beauty lab to test recipes on her son and his football team before sharing them with the world. Her beauty lab cabinets have everything from lotion mixtures to face masks etc.
- Douglas has often been labeled as a blend between Lucille Ball and Goldie Hawn. Although football fanatics always inhabit her white sofas, she is all about cooking those beauty secrets rather than apple pie. She is all about shoes, pretty dresses, and handbags’ life.
- Kym’s preferred choice of food is Spanish and Chinese vegetarian dishes. She loves traveling, reading, and shopping. Also, Johnny Depp and Jennifer Aniston are her favorite celebs in Hollywood.
Mally Roncal Age, Family, Net Worth, Husband, Wedding, House, Bio
Caroline Hirons Age【 Wikipedia 】Husband Married, Family, Wiki Bio
Dr Vanita Rattan Husband, Family, Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Parents, Net worth
Nurse Jamie Age, Wikipedia, Reviews, Husband, Triplets, Net worth, Bio
Carmindy Age, Husband, Net worth 2022, Nombre Esposo, Married
Sandy Linter Wikipedia || Married, Biography, Age, Birthday, Husband
Dr. Sam Bunting Age, Husband, Married, Partner, Wikipedia, Net worth, Bio