Bio Profile / Wiki Information
Loni Coombs is a former prosecutor. She is also a TV host and published author.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Lorraine Coombs was born in 1965 in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She was adopted by her parents – Robert Holman Coombs, a UCLA professor, and his wife, Carol Jean Coombs (née Cook).
- She is the third of seven children that her parents adopted from various regions like Tonga, China, the Philippines, and other states across the United States. Her siblings are David Jeremy, Kathryn, Holly Ann, Karen, Krista, and Robert Scott Coombs.
- Loni grew up in Southern California and is half-Filipino heritage.
- She has been married twice – First to Craig Maddux, with whom she had one child, Trevor, and then to her present husband, Steve Carlston. Through her second marriage, she became a stepmother to four stepchildren – two stepsons and two stepdaughters.
- She has three grandchildren, two grandsons, and one granddaughter.
- She still resides in Southern California.
Education & Qualifications :
- Loni attended high school in Los Angeles and participated in student government, cheerleading, choir, band, and various plays.
- At 16, feeling like she had achieved everything she could in high school, Coombs went on to study at the private, research Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, where she qualified to study based on her academic performance even without first graduating high school!
- Graduating from Brigham Young University at the age of 19 made Looni the youngest woman to graduate from the private university at that stage. She had a major in psychology and a minor in music.
- After having her son, Coombs went on to study at Pepperdine Law School, graduating in 1988 as a ‘Doctor of Law (Juris Doctor).’
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Loni started working for the Los Angeles District Attorney in 1987 as a criminal prosecutor. During her time there, she tried all sorts of cases ranging from petty crimes to serious ones like gang thefts and murder.
- By 2001, she was made the deputy in charge of overseeing the district attorney’s Malibu office and tried several celebrity cases for the likes of Nicole Richie and Nick Nolte.
- Loni took leave from the District Attorney’s office in 2006 and started doing freelance TV work.
- She has worked as a legal analyst for CNN, The View, KTLA, Entertainment Tonight, and many other media networks.
- Loni is also the author of a book on parenthood titled You’re Perfect: And Other Lies Parents Tell.
Trivia & Interesting Facts :
- Loni loves reading, watching movies, and her fitness routine.
- She is also a huge fan of the Food Network Channel, which inspires her to experiment with her own cooking.
- Loni currently travels all over the country for her television work.
- She enjoys hikes through the Hollywood hills, and hopes to write a few more books in her downtime.
- Loni’s son, Trevor, also attended Brigham Young University like her, which allowed Loni to reconnect with the campus and experience it in a different way than when she used to be a dedicated & committed student.
Body Info / Physical Features
Loni Coombs Measurements :
- Loni Coombs Eye Color : Black
- Hair Color : Brown
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Married ? : Yes
- No. of Kids : 1 (4 Stepchildren)
- Loni Coombs Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Mixed
- Nationality : American