Laura Lehmann【 Wiki Bio 】Age, Wikipedia, Parents, Boyfriend, Height
Birthday / How old is Laura Lehmann Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Born in 1994. As of 2020, she is around 26 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Background Profile / Biography Information
- A student athlete turned beauty queen turned sports reporter, Filipina Laura Lehmann is as multi-faceted as she is beautiful.
- Currently, a Psychology major and sideline reporter at Ateneo de Manila University, she was also preparing to compete in Miss World Philippines 2017.
- In Sep 2017, she was crowned Miss World Philippines 2017!
Early Life & Family & Education :
- Laura was born in 1994 & raised in Makati City in the Philippines.
- She is Filipina-American with German, Swiss and Spanish roots.
- Laura’s mom’s name is Candy and she raised Laura as a single parent. As a result, Candy had to be the breadwinner, disciplinarian and support system for her daughter. Laura has a tremendous amount of respect for her mother and has repeatedly named her as her role model and motivation.
- She is dating Von Pessumal, an Indian-Filipino professional basketball player who is playing for the San Miguel Beermen. They met when Lehmann was a sideline reporter for the Ateneo Blue Eagles, a team that Pessumal played for.
Education & Qualification :
- Throughout her schooling, Laura attended Assumption College, Beacon International School and finally, the International School of Manila, where she was a student athlete before she graduated in 2013.
- After this, she was given a full academic scholarship to pursue tertiary education at Occidental College, a liberal arts college in the Eagle Rock neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
- At Occidental College, Lehmann pursued Psychology, Neuroscience and Spanish with hopes of becoming a doctor. She was also a part of the drama club.
- Then, in 2014, Laura took a leave of absence from college for a semester.
- She later transferred to Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City, Philippines to pursue a degree in Psychology.
Body Measurements, Height & Trivia :
- Laura played fast-pitch softball since she was five years old.
- She was even a member of the Philippine National Team for Fast-Pitch Softball that represented the country and placed second at a World Series tournament.
- She was supposed to play softball for Ateneo before she decided to pursue tertiary education in the United States.
- She also played touch rugby when she was younger.
- Laura enjoys working out, and her go-to form of exercising is running.
- Binibining 2014 was actually Laura’s first beauty pageant.
- Winner of Miss Philippines First Runner-Up & Miss World Filipina
Film & TV Career : Salary & Net Worth
- In 2014, after taking a leave of absence from college, Laura competed in the Binibining beauty pageant in the Philippines. She finished as the first runner-up.
- Lehmann was then chosen in a competitive interview process by ABS-CBN as a sideline reporter for the Ateneo de Manila University in University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Season 77.
- Now, in addition to being a sports reporter, Laura endorses brands in telecom, hair care, and food products. She also models and hosts events.
- She is managed by Backroom Inc. talent agency, a decades old agency that manages top talents and is headed by Boy Abunda.
- The beauty queen will also be competing in Miss World Philippines 2017.
No confirmed information available.