Norman Crisologo Age, Wikipedia, Bibliography, Work, Net Worth, Wife
Norman Crisologo Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
, 1975. As of 2019, he is around 44 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Wife / Engaged / Partner
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Norman Crisologo is a successful Filipino businessman and art curator.
- He is a familiar name in visual arts in the Philippines but became known throughout the whole nation when he married the famous Filipina actress Christine Marie aka “Beauty Gonzales”.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Norman was born in the Philippines in 1966, and for the most part of his life, he was able to enjoy the luxury of having a private life and being able to freely navigate himself through his passion for art without needing to reveal much about his personal life.
- Now, he is the husband of Beauty Gonzales, a Filipino celebrity, whom he fell in love with the moment she saw her in the magazine. It was a good friend and celebrity Ellen Adarna who served as a bridge for them to meet in 2014.
- Eventually, they became a couple. Having a celebrity partner, Norman had his adjustments to adapt with the reactions and controversy surrounding their relationship considering their 15+ year age gap, but they eventually got used to it and go on with their lives.
- Several months after they met, Norman & Beauty got engaged and eventually tied the knot on May 2017 in a star-studded but intimate garden wedding ceremony held in Tagaytay, Philippines.
- A year after the marriage, Norman’s wife Beauty got pregnant and had to leave her television commitments. She gave birth to a baby girl whom they named Olivia Ines.
- Prior to this, Norman already had a son with actress and former partner Max Eigenmann.
- At present, Crisologo spends most of his time with her family most especially with her daughter, while his wife has resumed her work on the TV.
Passion for Arts :
- In an article from The Philippine Star Global, Norman revealed how he realized that collecting creations of artists would be the best way of showing support and admiration to art.
- He started collecting several artworks out of love and desire, but he can’t keep his eyes off of the artworks that were hard to understand. His admiration to them started to grow and he kept them while the rest were put on auction sales.
- He sought knowledge and continued growing until he found himself curating artwork.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Norman had several work engagements that led to him curating stunning works from visual artists in an art-book called Preview Art which showed how art can be mixed with fashion. In 2014, he curated Manila: The Night is Restless, The Day is Scornful in Singapore.
- Norman marked his prominence in Philippine art when an exhibition called Wasak! Filipino Art Today was organized by ARNDT in Berlin in which he is the curator. It ran from 8th December 2016 until 30th January 2016 at Arndt Fine Art.
- It was meaningful for him since it showcased the collection of art pieces that leaned towards political and social upheaval highlighting the distinction of a rich culture of a nation separated into multitude of islands.
- In 2018, Norman also curated the Mga Bagong Kristo sa Lumang Siboryo which is an art exhibition heavy in religious symbolism held in ArtInformal Gallery.
Married. See Details Above.