- It’s All in The Planets
- The One You Cannot Have
- Why We Love The Way We Do
- 34 Bubblegums and Candies
- Life is What You Make it
- The Secret Wish List
Personal Life :
Most people have read a book sometimes in their life. It can be a short story, a comedy or even a large voluminous novel, however, it boils to the same thing; Novels are interesting and fun to read. An author has to try various plots and themes before coming up with an interesting book. The case is same with Preeti Shenoy, who is a famed Indian book author.
Career and Professional Life :
“Mostly it is those memories — The things that you did not do that kill you later when it is too late.’ This is one of many quotes that you will encounter when reading one of Preeti Shenoy’s many interesting books.
Her writing career can be said to have debuted in 2006. In that year, she created a blog. The blog gained popularity quickly and in just two years, Preeti Shenoy had nailed a job to write for a local newspaper.
It could not get better, just as her fame was continuing to grow; she started writing for ‘The Times of India.’ She was now becoming a celeb and in the days that followed, she wrote articles for the ‘readers digest category.’
Book Writing Starts :
Preeti Shenoy kicked off her book-writing career with the first book titled ‘34 Bubblegums and Candies.’ The book was a collection of several real-life scenarios. It is about things that continue to affect us daily. It was published by Srishti Publishers.
- Next was ‘Life Is What You Make It.’ It was the second book by Preeti, still published by Srishti Publishers in the year 2011.
- In the year that followed, she released ‘Tea for Two and a Piece of Cake,’ published by Random House India.
- In the same year, she wrote yet another book, ‘The Secret Wish List’ published by Westland LTD. She released ‘The One You Cannot Have,’ followed by ‘It Happens for a Reason’ in 2013 and 14 respectively.
- In 2015, Preeti released a philosophical book, ‘Why We Love the Way We Do.’ She went ahead and released another book
- In 2016, ‘It’s all in the Planets’ – a story about a man who loves two women.
Personal Life and Education :
She completed her education through the Kendriya Vidyalayas system of central government schools in India. She was always a fan of reading and writing even when she was young. She is also a fan of painting and drawing.
Preeti is a very successful author. In India, she is considered one of the most influential celebrities and also among the five bestselling authors. She has won several awards including the ‘Academia award for Business Excellence.’
Preeti advises young and upcoming authors to read very intensively if they want to make it in the authoring career. She has a personal website and her followers continue to grow due to her excellent writing.