Cassandra Fairbanks Bio, Wiki, Age, Wikipedia, Images, Education, Pics
Cassandra Fairbanks Birthday / How old is Cassandra Fairbanks Age / Date of Birth
, 1985. Her age as of 2019 is around 34 years.
Wedding / Husband / Dating / Cassandra Fairbanks Marriage / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wiki Details
Introduction : Who is Cassandra Fairbanks
- Ex-Bernie Sanders turned Donald Trump supporter and political activist, Cassandra Fairbanks, has been making the headlines since 2016, when she radically switched her political stance.
- She was previously distinguished for her liberal campaigns, most famously her quest to “Find the Dancing Man” and organizing and reporting on protests for Black Lives Matter, anti-police brutality and anti-immigration.
- The conservative writer now has Build the Wall noted as her favorite quote on her Facebook profile.
Background : Personal Life
- Cassandra was born on March 11th, 1985 in the USA.`
- She currently lives in Silver Springs, Maryland with her one daughter. Her relationship status is unclear.
Career & Professional Life :
- Cassandra is best known as a political activist and journalist, although in recent years she has also features in TV documentary series, including: Panorama (2016), a BBC program reporting on worldwide issues as well as aspects of British life; Black and Blue (2016), a one off documentary about police brutality in Los Angeles
- However the most famous was Dancing Man – the Documentary (2015) based on the Twitter anti-bullying campaign to fly the Sean O’Brien, The Dancing Man, to a party in LA.
- Cassandra has written for major US news networks such as the Russian news outlet Sputnik News, Teen Vogue, We Are Change, Free Thought Project, PINAC News and also for Big League Politics.
- Since November 2017, she has been working as a correspondent for the media outlet Gateway Pundit. Most of her work is politically orientated.
Scandal in 2017 :
- On June 1st, 2017, Cassandra launched a lawsuit to sue American journalist Emma Roller, the Fusion writer.
- She was accused of defaming Cassandra by implying that she was a white supremacist.
- In April 2017 Roller re-posted an image of Cassandra with fellow conservative journalist, Mike Cernovich, making the ‘OK’ hand sign at the podium in the Whitehouse, on her Twitter feed.
- Roller captioned the image “Just two people doing a white power hand gesture in the Whitehouse”.
- Cassandra countered the allegation by pointing out that the gesture is commonly used to mean ‘AOK’ & that she is of partial Puerto Rican heritage.
Body Trivia, Gossip & Interesting Facts :
- In 2017 Cassandra helped organize and attended the DeploraBall, an unofficial event to celebrate the inauguration of Donald Trump as US President.
- While covering the St Louis Anti-police brutality protests in August 2015, she was mistaken as a protester and arrested, fortunately the journalist called upon her employers support and was released the same day.
- Supposedly, Cassandra’s political transformation came about from a combination of Clinton’s progress towards the democratic representative & the Orlando Nightclub Shooting in June 2016, when the son of her mother’s close friend was killed in the terrorist attack.
- She was the center of some gossip at the Republican National Convention in 2016 & was linked to FBI informant, Brandon Darby, now a contributor to the Breitbart network.
No confirmed info on this.