Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Martina Markota is an American performance artist, conservative commentator, interpretive dancer, and writer.
- Widely recognized as Lady Alchemy, a stunning performance artist who became well-known for supporting Donald Trump during the election. Eventually, this became the reason and an excuse for her competitors to drive her out of business.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Martina was born on July 10, 1985, in New York. As a first-generation American from immigrant parents, her family originally came from Croatia, which was formerly a part of Yugoslavia.
- Growing up in New York, she studied mathematics at NYU and holds a degree in the field that helped her to build her own logic and personal views in politics.
- She was attending NYU while performing as a Burlesque dancer to pay for her personal expenses when her support for Donald Trump and appearance on the Gavin McInnes Show was revealed to the local industry.
- Despite her work in the performing arts industry for around 10 years, all the hard work had an unfortunate end when the others in the industry used her private endorsement as an excuse to persecute her and bully her out.
- After being forced out of the performance industry, Lady Alchemy started working for The Daily Caller in Washington D.C. as an on-air personality and video producer.
- As of 2019, she is working as a reporter on politics and social culture for The Rebel Media team.
Early Life & Education :
- Martina was the first and only member of her immigrant family to become an American citizen. Graduating from Red Hook Senior High School in 2003, she continued her studies at the prestigious NYU, majoring in mathematics.
- Ever since high school, Martina was deeply interested in Maths, Science, Arts, and History. Studying mathematics helped her to think and analyze things from a logical perspective.
- After getting her degree in 2006, she started her career in the performance arts industry specialized in burlesque.
- Armed with good looks and creative dance routines, she soon became a popular icon in the field known as Lady Alchemy. Martina was a huge success, and her popularity grew fast for the next 10 years.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Leonardo Da Vinci and his work once became a huge inspiration for Martina and as she was particularly obsessed with alchemy & started digging deeper into it. Eventually, she brought her performance and alchemy together to create her own artistic image.
- Resembling glamorous stars of the past, Martina proved to be different from contemporary celebrities. Being simultaneously brainy and good-looking, she is well respected as she expresses herself as a college professor does & has no fear of experimentation in her original art.
- Martina had been targeted and harassed by people who disagreed with her for standing by President Donald Trump’s side as a conservative.
- Although it was clear that her political view had nothing to do with the art she was performing, extremists of the left and the New York Antifa often called her a ‘Fascist.’ Soon, many of them refused to perform with Martina in the lineup. This eventually put an end to Lady Alchemy’s successful career as a performance artist.
- Following this, Martina started working for conservative media outlets – In 2017, for The Daily Caller as a newscaster and in 2018, she joined The Rebel Media as a reporter.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Martina got engaged to Jack Buckby, a British politician and author, in December 2016 after accepting Jack’s proposal on their way to York in the UK.
- The couple once received a phone call from the FBI who said that they received information that Jack was planning a suspected extremist activity in the US, thus refusing his visa applications.
- Besides her work, Markota describes herself as a big nerd who loves watching documentaries, reading political newspapers, and as a person who can talk about histories all day long.