Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- With over 15 years of expertise in the medical profession, Dr. Gadson Johnson is an African-American MD and Psychiatry Specialist. Being affiliated with College Medical Center and Anaheim Global Medical Center, Gadson specializes in psychiatric disorders and mental illnesses like addiction, depression, schizophrenia, and substance abuse.
- Dr. Gadson is best known as the husband of socialite and Married to Medicine star, Jazmin Johnson. A well-known professional in the American medical industry, Gadson is currently based in LA.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Born on October 14, 1977, in Los Angeles County, California, to Gadson J. Johnson Sr., Dr. Gadson Johnson has two sisters, Ashanti Johnson and Karla Johnson.
- On September 20, 2015, Gadson got married to Jazmin Johnson. On October 4, 2017, the happy couple welcomed their son, Gadson Johnson, nicknamed G3.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Dr. Johnson attended high school in Los Angeles County. Upon graduation, he enrolled at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. Gadson graduated with a specialization in Addiction, Psychiatric Disorders, Substance Abuse, and General Mental Health in 2005.
- Dr. Gadson earned his Doctorate of Medicine (MD) from the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine in 2006. He completed his residency in Psychiatry with VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. Gadson is also certified with a CA State Medical License that is valid till 2022.
Career, Salary, Earnings and Net Worth :
- Being licensed to practice in California, Dr. Gadson is affiliated with the Anaheim Global Medical Center and East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital. His area of specialization includes addiction, psychotic disorders, and substance abuse.
- Dr. Gadson also collaborates with various California hospitals like Silver Lake Medical Center.
- With over a decade’s worth of psychiatric experience, Gadson runs a private practice at 701 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Maria, CA.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- The Los Angeles crew of Married to Medicine has always wanted Dr. Gadson to make an appearance on the show, but he hasn’t budged. They gave Jazmin a hard time now too. The producers find it a little odd that Dr. Gadson doesn’t want to do anything with the show. But that isn’t stopping his wife Jazmin Johnson from getting her 15 minutes of fame. From her devil’s custom at the Halloween event down to the tiny bikinis, Jazmin soaks up as much attention as possible. There has been a diverse array of controversial rumors about Dr. Gadson. He sure has spiced up things for the show’s audiences with his absence from the show.
- Dr. Gadson became a gossip topic on a July 2020 episode of Married to Medicine when Dr. Imani Walker and Dr. Britten expressed frustration about Jazmin never sharing Gadson’s details. During dinner on their girls’ getaway to palm springs, Jazmin explained that Gadson is extremely busy with his practice and likes to spend time with family when free. But she did hint that she will need to force him to make an appearance sometime in the future.
- One of the wildest rumors about the couple is that Dr. Johnson allegedly has another wife. Some Internet users speculate that Jazmin is the other woman, and that’s why she doesn’t let her husband be seen on television. It was also assumed that the Gadson family was running a Drug cattail at their massive mansion in Beverly Hills.
- According to various US News reviews, Dr. Gadson has been reviewed by patients as an expert in treating substance abuse, psychotic disorder, and addiction. He is one of the top Psychiatrists in the California region.
- In May 2020, Johnsons listed their posh Beverly Hills mansion for around 9.49 million USD. With 9,757 square feet of premises, the villa has seven bedrooms and ten bathrooms. The estate holds unique features like a sauna, cinema, gym, and former ballroom turned modern hall. According to Variety magazine, they bought it for 6 million USD in 2016.
- He enjoys spending time with his wife and son. Although Dr. Gadson is not active on Social media, his wife is a socialite who loves taking pictures of Gadson and her son’s funny moments and sharing them on social media.
- On June 18, 2018, Jazmin posted an adorable photo of daddy Johnson and their cute son, G3. She described Gadson as her king, who always put his family first and wished him a Happy Father’s day.
Lisa Nicole Cloud Husband, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Age, Wiki【 Married 】
Dr. Eugene Harris MD Net Worth, Age, Married to Medicine :: Wiki, Bio
Dr Simone Whitmore Age, Sorority, Net Worth, Husband【 OBGYN 】Bio
Dr Robert Ashton Wiki, Age, Surgeon, Net Worth, Bio, Obituary, Divorced
Toya Bush Harris Age, Net Worth, House, Husband ( Married to Medicine )
Dr Contessa Metcalfe Age, Net Worth, Wiki, Nanny, Birthday, Husband Bio
Dr Jackie Walters Net Worth, Age, Married Husband (Wikipedia Biography)
Quad Lunceford Age, Weight Gain, Net Worth, Divorce, Pregnant Baby