Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Simone Whitmore is an Obstetrician Gynecologist and reality television star best known for appearing in the reality TV show, Married to Medicine.
- A smart, strong, and focused woman, Simone has had quite a successful career so far. She also manages to make time to take care of herself & to relax with her friends and family.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Whitmore was born in Nashville, Tennessee, on February 23rd, 1967, and spent most of her life living in Tennessee before moving to Georgia for college.
- Parents : Her dad, Frank T. Baxter Jr was reported missing in early 2016. His body was later found on April 13, 2016, in an empty house in Herman Street, Nashville.
- Frank’s family held a memorial service for him on May 6, 2016, and his death was reported by various media publications.
Marriage and Children :
- While studying at the Spelman College in Georgia, Simone met her future husband, Cecil Whitmore.
- The couple eventually tied the knot soon after & celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary in Jamaica. They have two children together, Michael and Miles Whitmore.
- After over two decades as a married couple, Simone and Cecil had decided to separate and file for divorce, but after some counseling and advice from their reality TV co-stars, they decided to press pause on the divorce proceedings and took some time to try and fix their relationship.
Early Life and Education :
- Simone attended the private liberal arts Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, and graduated with a Biology/Pre-Medicine Degree.
- She then moved on to East Tennessee State University where she obtained a Doctorate Degree.
- Whitmore’s residency was completed at the Boston Medical Center before she was Board Certified as an Obstetrician Gynecologist (OB-GYN) in 1999.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- After becoming a certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Dr. Simone began working in Georgia and has ties with several hospitals in the Duluth region, namely Northside Hospital Forsyth and Northside Hospital.
- Dr. Whitmore has built a solid reputation and is well known in the world of women’s health. Currently, she works as an individual practitioner and is the owner of the North Perimeter OBGYN. She became the owner of the perimeter in 2004.
- In addition to being a certified OBGYN, Simone is also part of the OBGYN American Board and the OBGYN American College.
- Around 2017, she launched a start-up company that produces the KIDZ FORCE application which educates children on earning money through chores as well as building their paths as future entrepreneurs.
Married to Medicine Appearance :
- Simone is best known for being a part of the reality TV series called Married to Medicine which airs on the Bravo Network. She appears on the show alongside her husband and the rest of their family.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Simone revealed in an interview that she has always wanted to be a doctor since 8th grade.
- When she is not working, she enjoys shopping and hanging out with her friends and family.
- She is also a fan of traveling and enjoys the finer things in life, including designer clothes, shoes, and accessories.
Dr. Gadson Johnson Wedding【 Net worth 2023 】Age, Salary, How old
Lisa Nicole Cloud Husband, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Age, Wiki【 Married 】
Dr. Eugene Harris MD Net Worth, Age, Married to Medicine :: Wiki, Bio
Dr Robert Ashton Wiki, Age, Surgeon, Net Worth, Bio, Obituary, Divorced
Toya Bush Harris Age, Net Worth, House, Husband ( Married to Medicine )
Dr Contessa Metcalfe Age, Net Worth, Wiki, Nanny, Birthday, Husband Bio
Dr Jackie Walters Net Worth, Age, Married Husband (Wikipedia Biography)
Quad Lunceford Age, Weight Gain, Net Worth, Divorce, Pregnant Baby
Simone I absolutely adore you. You are my favorite. If you ever visit Arizona I would love to meet you.