Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Quad Lunceford is a fashion icon, reality TV star, philanthropist and businesswoman who is best known for appearing on the reality TV series Married to Medicine.
- Outspoken, smart and opinionated, Lunceford works hard to build her own empire and is well respected for her work ethic and commitment to succeeding in life and business.
Early Life & Family Background :
- She was born with the maiden name Quad Webb in Memphis, Tennessee, on 13th May 1980. Despite being open to sharing her personal life on reality TV, Quad has not spoken much about her early life, so there is not much known about her childhood or upbringing.
- In July 2012, she married Dr. Gregory Lunceford, a renowned psychiatrist whom she met at a place called Kroger. According to Quad, their interaction was initiated by Gregory after he asked her if she was married.
- However, the marriage was marred by troubles including Gregory’s alleged infidelity, his attitude during marital counselling and their failure to see eye to eye on the issue of starting a family.
- Quad & Dr. Gregory headed for a divorce in May 2018. Quad cited ‘cruel treatment’ and ‘adultery’ as the reasons in her filing.
- Lunceford attended Tennessee State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology as well as a Chemistry minor.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Quad began her career by interning at McNeil and Johnson & Johnson.
- She then spent a decade working as a sale representative in the therapeutic medical and health sales industry. She continues to work in the industry, calling on endocrinologists, hospitals and primary care physicians to write referrals letters to her company so that she can send occupational therapists, nurses and speech therapists to patients’ homes.
- An avid lover of animals, Lunceford decided to create a fashion line targeted towards couture loving pet lovers called Picture Perfect Pup. The fashion line offers various couture pieces for owners who love dressing their pets up.
- She also dabbles in Philanthropy and is part of the Kind Campaign and the Canine Companions for Independence.
- A well-known personality on television, Quad has appeared on the talk show called Sister Circle and more recently, on the hit reality TV show, Married to Medicine where she appeared alongside her family.
- She also enjoys taking time to share various tips on marriage, cooking and shopping for pets with her followers on social media. On Instagram, she has a whopping 750,000+ followers!
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
Born in 1980. As of 2020, she is around 40 years old.
- Passionate about animal rights, she enjoys making regular donations to the Canine Assistants Foundation.
- During her time on Married to Medicine, she has become best known for her rivalry with fellow castmates, Toya and Kari. When asked how she felt about the duo in an interview, she spoke about their jealousy of her and their lack of personal confidence. The trio are still not on close, speaking terms and Quad has mentioned that they never truly apologized for their attitudes towards her.
- She is best friends with fellow Married to Medicine castmate Mariah Huq whom she met when the duo was still in college. Quad has spoken about how close they are and said that she sees Huq as more of a sister than a friend.
- She is outspoken and active on social media and uses her accounts as platforms to share her opinions & pictures of her family and friends. She also posts regular updates about her career ventures as well as tips on multiple lifestyle issues.