Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Dr Joe Dispenza is an author, researcher, and chiropractor specializing in neuroscience.
- He also lectures extensively on how to unlock the full potential of the brain and how to use that potential for personal improvement.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Dr. Joe Dispenza currently resides in Olympia, Washington.
- In 1986, at the age of 23, he was run over by an SUV while competing in a triathlon event in Palm Springs, California. The accident left him with six broken vertebrae.
- He decided against going through high-risk surgeries and focused on philosophical inner healing. He had a full recovery from his injuries.
- This accident was a hugely influential factor in Dispenza choosing his subsequent career & also inspired his New York Times bestselling book ‘You are the Placebo.’
- He is also a father of three children (two sons and a daughter), and frequently mentions the impact his way of thinking has on his family members.
Qualifications & Education :
- Dr Joe received his Bachelor’s Degree from the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington.
- He also studied biochemistry at Rutgers, the State University of New York in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and holds a Bachelor of Science.
- He graduated Magna-cum-Laude as a Doctor of Chiropractic at the Life University in Atlanta, Georgia, a popular college specialising in holistic and chiropractic health.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Dr Joe started his chiropractic clinic in Rainier, Washington, in 1988.
- Dr Joe’s workshops, retreats, and lectures primarily focus on meditation and on the benefits of positive thinking and the law of attraction.
- He also teaches online courses and is available for international lectures.
- He is a member of a few different faculties: Kripalu Center in Stockbridge, Massachussetts; Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York; and Quantum University in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- He also has a chair on the research committee of the Life University.
- A three-time New York Times and Amazon bestselling author, he his three published books to his name – Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (2007); Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, How to Lose Your Mind; Create a New One (2012); and You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (2014).
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Dr Joe was a member of Pi Tau Delta, an honor society built to celebrate the academic accomplishments of senior students.
- He has appeared in a few films and documentaries, in particular ‘What the #$*! Do We Know? & Down the Rabbit Hole’ which brought his way of thinking straight into the spotlight. He also appeared in ‘Unleashing Creativity’ (2009) and ‘Sacred Journey of the Heart’ (2012)
- He has taught over fifty thousand people how to take control of their thinking in order to become their best selves & has given lectures in over thirty-three countries.
Body Info / Physical Features
- How tall is Joe Dispenza Height : No confirmed information is available.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
As of 2020, he is around 58 -59 years old. See the section above.
- Joe Dispenza Married ? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 3
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American