Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Dr. Joe Dispenza is an author, researcher, and chiropractor specializing in neuroscience.
- He also lectures extensively on how to unlock the full potential of the brain and how to use that potential for personal improvement.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Dr. Joe Dispenza currently resides in Olympia, Washington.
- In 1986, at the age of 23, he was run over by an SUV while competing in a triathlon event in Palm Springs, California. The accident left him with six broken vertebrae.
- He decided against going through high-risk surgeries and focused on philosophical inner healing. He had a full recovery from his injuries.
- This accident was a hugely influential factor in Dispenza choosing his subsequent career & also inspired his New York Times bestselling book ‘You are the Placebo.’
- Joe is now a father of three children (two sons and a daughter), and frequently mentions the impact his way of thinking has on his family members.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Dr Joe earned his Bachelor’s Degree from the Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington.
- He also studied biochemistry at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and holds a Bachelor of Science.
- He graduated magna-cum-laude as a Doctor of Chiropractic at the Life University in Atlanta, Georgia, a popular college specializing in holistic and chiropractic health.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Dr. Joe started his chiropractic clinic in Rainier, Washington, in 1988.
- Dr. Joe’s workshops, retreats, and lectures primarily focus on meditation and on the benefits of positive thinking and the law of attraction.
- He also teaches online courses and is available for international lectures.
- He is a member of a few different faculties: Kripalu Center in Stockbridge, Massachusetts; Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York; and Quantum University in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- He also has a chair on the research committee of the Life University.
- A three-time New York Times and Amazon bestselling author, he has three published books to his name – Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (2007); Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, How to Lose Your Mind; Create a New One (2012); and You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (2014).
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- Dr. Joe was a member of Pi Tau Delta, an honor society built to celebrate the academic accomplishments of senior students.
- He has appeared in a few films and documentaries, in particular ‘What the #$*! Do We Know? & Down the Rabbit Hole’ which brought his way of thinking straight into the spotlight. He also appeared in ‘Unleashing Creativity’ (2009) and ‘Sacred Journey of the Heart’ (2012)
- He has taught over fifty thousand people how to take control of their thinking in order to become their best selves & has given lectures in over thirty-three countries.
Personal / Home Details
- Joe Dispenza Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 3
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
- How tall is Joe Dispenza Height : No confirmed information available.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Dr Sydnee McElroy Age, Husband, Wiki, Sawbones, Married, Bio
Dr Annette Bosworth MD Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Mother, Bio
Dr. Tara Narula MD, Wiki, Husband, Married, Wedding, Age【 CBS Bio 】
Dr. Sam Robbins Wiki ( Real Doctor? ) Products, Bio, Age, Education Degree
Dr Sonia Batra Dermatologist Wiki, Age, Bio, Husband, Nationality MD
Dr. Najeeb Biography, Wife, Family, Age, Wiki, Net worth Income, History
Dr. Todd Grande Age Birthday, Bio, Married Wife (Credible Real Doctor?)
Dr Lisa Masterson Wikipedia, Husband, Net worth, Age, Bio, Married
Dr Caroline Leaf【 Wikipedia 】Son, Family, Net worth, Age, Biography
Sharon Malone MD, Net worth, Wiki, Age, Parents ( Eric Holder Wife )