|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Dr. Shawn Baker|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||January 10, 1967. As of 2023, he is around 56 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Engaged / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where is Dr-Shawn Baker now?||Dr. Shawn Baker is an orthopedic surgeon, weightlifting world champion, and advocate of a carnivore diet.|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Dr. Shawn Baker, also known as “The Carnivore King,” is an advocate for The Carnivore Diet, which consists of eating large amounts of meat with no plant products. He was truly thrust into the spotlight after featuring on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast, which received millions of views.
- Shawn is also a medical doctor and multi-sport athlete who has worked overseas in Afghanistan with the United States Air Force as a combat trauma surgeon and chief of orthopedics.
Education, Career, Salary and Net Worth :
- In 1989, Dr. Shawn earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from The University of Texas at Austin. He studied biology.
- In 2001, he graduated with Honors &received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- Following this, in 2006, he completed his residency in Orthopedic surgery at The University of Texas.
- Some of his previous job positions include :
- Chief of Orthopedics at Kirtland Air Force Base
- Chief of Orthopedics at Luke Air Force Base
- Chief of Orthopedic Trauma at Bagram Air Base (where he performed 600+ Surgeries)
- Lead Surgeon of 12 Provider Orthopedic Surgical Group Private Practice (until 2016)
- Nuclear Weapons Launch Officer USAF X (for five years).
- Shawn’s medical license was revoked in 2017. The New Mexico Medical Board stated that “This action was based on failure to report adverse action taken by a healthcare entity and incompetence to practice as a licensee.” He took back his medical license in 2019.
- Currently, Dr. Baker promotes the carnivore diet and his “Carnivore Training System.” He also works as a private consultant in nutrition. He encourages his followers on social media to follow the carnivore diet.
- He has written and published a book called The Carnivore Diet.
Body Fitness, Athletic Success & Blood Work :
- Dr. Shawn Baker prides himself on being an accomplished and drug-free athlete.
- He is an avid rugby player. He has played as a semi-professional rugby player in Cambridge, New Zealand, in the Waikato Rugby League. He was also selected for all of the US Air Force and Combined Military Services rugby squads.
- Setting weightlifting records is another passion of his. He has set The Natural Athlete Strength Association’s Deadlift American Record at 772lbs (350kg). He also set records for indoor rowing.
- He has participated in several strength contests. He got first place in Texas Strongest Man competition, and fifth place in the USA Strongest Man contest. He has attributed a lot of his success to a “muscle meat only diet” for many years, without any supplements or hormones.
The Carnivore Diet :
- Baker is mostly known for his support for the often controversial carnivore diet, which contains no fruits, vegetables, bread, or sugar.
- In his book The Carnivore Diet, he says that this diet is based on simplicity rather than complexity, and it gives great results.
- He cites supporting evidence from evolutionary, historical, and nutritional standpoints to show why having a meat-based diet is the best way of eating for humans.
- According to Baker, following this diet can reverse chronic and progressive diseases. He discusses the theories behind these claims as well.
Controversy & Reactions :
- Dr. Baker has a large number of followers (50,000+ on Twitter). But many dieticians have claimed that he is a pseudoscience promoter and an “internet troll.” Some of Dr. Baker’s claims that vegetables are bad for our health and that we are biased to believe that they are beneficial are often criticized by many dieticians.
Jen Selter Challenge Workout, Age, Boyfriend, Wiki, Diet, Bio, Height
Mikhaila Peterson【 Jordan Peterson Daughter 】Diet, Wiki, Age, Bio
Dr. Cate Shanahan Age, Bio Wiki【 Diet 】Weight Loss, Education, Husband
Dr. Rhonda Patrick Age, Wiki Bio, Husband, Married Age, Diet, Net worth
Dr. Kellyann Petrucci Education, Age, How old, Husband【 Wikipedia 】
Rachel Frederickson Now 2023, Height, Wiki, Age, Weight Loss Diet
Dr Kristi Funk Age, Diet【 Bio 】How old, Net Worth, Reviews, Husband
Dr. Ken Berry【 Age 】Biography, First Wife, Wikipedia, House, Net worth
Casey Mauro Age, Birthday【 TCAP Bio 】Wiki, Net Worth, Young, Now
Dr Hazel Wallace Age, Wiki Bio, Husband Partner, Qualifications, Parents
What about all the hormones & other bad things they inject into the animals, not to mention their horrific living conditions!
I eat fruits and vegetables, red meat, chicken, fish, cheese, eggs, and occasionally crackers and bread.
I am 73, not an ounce overweight, not a wrinkle, and have no grey hair. I am 5’3”, 110 lbs, 38D-27-36. An athletic build. I exercise all day, but not over zealously. I live in the Colorado Rockies and ski a hundred days a year.
I never worry about anything, because I plan ahead and do all I can to stay fit & relax & enjoy my time on this planet. My blood is O-Negative. We don’t get sick ever. Not me anyway. I had one Polio shot at 6 & never another vaccination nor any drugs whatsoever.
I am a certified ski instructor & I am retired from American Airlines as a flight attendant. I do agree with your philosophy, Dr. Baker. The people of the Netherlands are the tallest people on the planet. Men range between 5’11 and 6’4”. They encourage men to marry taller women at least 5’7” or so to keep the height of the nation. More to the point they eat meat & dairy as their main diet. Look at Asians who eat mostly plant-based meals with occasional tiny bits of fish. They are some of the smallest on the planet. Yes, and tigers are among the strongest of animals they don’t eat a salad or a loaf of bread with their “MEAT”!
Not too Brag, but I’m 20 years older than you & I could give you “a run for your money”, so to speak! And I’m just as “cocky” as you. But I agree wholeheartedly with your message, as outlined above. Keep up your good message.