Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Maria Provenzano is an Italian American lifestyle expert and TV personality.
- She is also an on-camera host on Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Maria Provenzano was born on September 24th, to parents Jo Ellen Provenzano (née Maul, mother) and Anthony Provenzano (father), in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Parents : Maria’s mother Jo Ellen, has Irish and German heritage, and her father, Anthony, has Sicilian heritage. Her paternal grandfather, Frank Paul Provenzano, was a cherished figure in Saginaw, having made a great impact during his years in charge of Provenzano’s grocery store. He also released his homemade spaghetti sauce, distributing it through the store long before bottling up spaghetti sauce en masse became popular.
- She has an older sister, Nina Provenzano Rand.
- Maria grew up in the Saginaw Township and attended the Heritage High School until 2004.
- Following her graduation from high school, Maria attended Florida State University from 2004 until 2008. She achieved a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre.
- Maria then moved to Los Angeles, California, where she continues to reside.
- She married Brett Davis in 2012. She has two children with Brett, sons Grant Anthony Davis (born on September 25th, 2013) and James Joseph ‘JJ’ Davis (born on October 18th, 2017).
Work : Career, Income, Salary and Net worth
- Maria created her lifestyle blog, From Scratch, in 2012. She has since blogged there about life, food, and work.
- Since October 2014, Maria has been a lifestyle expert for Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family. She is a DIY marvel and frequently discusses crafting ideas and solutions, while also sharing her family recipes. She is one of Hallmark Channel’s most popular hosts.
- Her recipes have also been published on websites and magazines such as Giada Weekly, Luxe Life Magazine, Focus Magazine, Refinery 29, Taste of Home, and CafeMoms.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Maria lost a pregnancy in 2016 and then had a high-risk pregnancy with her second son, JJ, which kept her in hospital for most of the duration.
- Although she lives in Los Angeles, she is still very attached to her Michigan roots and frequently visits her family back home.
- Maria loves cooking and crafting with her children. She describes herself as a dessert person and would happily eat cookies forever.
- Working for Hallmark is her dream job.
- Maria initially planned to become an actress. She moved to Los Angeles after graduating from Florida State University to pursue a career in acting but that was put on hold when she gave birth to Grant. Her focus then became her blog, which made her discover a new professional path.
- Maria is currently working on a dessert cookbook full of her favorite recipes.
- Her job at Hallmark initially started as a DIY segment, but she has since incorporated more and more cooking segments to it, combining both her passions.
- Maria is a fan of Barbara Niven and Sunny Anderson.
- She loves watching HGTV and Food Network shows.
Jennifer Farrell Age【 Designer 】Husband, Net worth, Height, Wiki Bio
Aubrey Marunde Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net worth, Birthday【 Realtor 】
Cari Cucksey Age, Biography Wikipedia, Husband, Married, HGTV Store
Chip Gaines Age, How old, Net worth, Height【 Young 】Kids, Bio Wiki
Joanna Gaines Age, Wiki, Sister, Furniture, Net worth, Mom Dad【 Bio 】
Sarah Keenleyside Age, Husband, Bio, Wiki, Married, Baby, Wikipedia
Jasmine Roth Wikipedia, Husband, Age, Married, Net worth【 HGTV 】
Trecie Wheat Hughes Age, Married, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】HGTV
Tania Nayak Wiki, Husband, Age, Net worth【 Wikipedia Bio 】Wedding