Joanna Gaines Age, Wiki, Sister, Furniture, Net Worth, Make Up【 Bio 】
Joanna Gaines Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
, 1978. As of 2019, she is around 41 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Kids
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Joanna Gaines is the well-known host of the design and renovation show “Fixer Upper”, alongside her husband Chip Gaines. On this show, they talk about the design and renovation of houses and other types of buildings.
Personal Life : Family, Parents, & Education
- Joanna was born on April 19th, 1978, in Kansas. Later in her childhood, she moved along with her family to Waco, Texas.
- Joanna considers her parents’ relationship as an example of a perfect relationship. According to her, this relationship was like the ones you see in movies – filled with love, respect and commitment, even after several years together.
- She is married to Chip Gaines. Together they have 4 children together – Drake Gaines, Duke Gaines, Emmie Gaines and Ella Gaines.
- For her education, Joanna attended the University of Baylor in Texas. She studied communications & eventually received her degree in 2001.
- After completing university, she began an internship in New York. Here she discovered her passion about renovation and design of spaces.
- Earlier, her dream was to become a broadcast journalist. What she would have never imagined was that what she considered her dream was about to soon blend with one of her other passions, the design and renovation of houses and other spaces.
Life before Fame : Blogging & Furniture Store Work
- One of the things that contributed to the start of Joanna’s career was her blog about design and renovation.
- Her blog, called “Magnolia” was a space where she shared the latest design and renovation trends, alongside her opinion and advice about construction, renovation methods and styles.
- The flamboyant style that Joanna displayed on her blog and in her Waco store gave her first big opportunity! She was noticed by the HGTV network to do a show on the design and renovation of houses alongside her husband Chip, called “Fixer Upper”.
Chip & Joanna Relation :
- Joanna met her husband Chip while she was working at her father’s shop in Waco.
- She confesses that she and Chip are completely opposite in terms of their nature – She fell in love with him anyways because she saw in him the man she could share her intimate and professional life with.
- Chip has played a fundamental role in Joanna’s success thanks to the similarity of their ideas about design and construction. The couple enables each other to reach their full professional potential and to reach a deeper level of connection.
Fixer Upper Joanna Gaines Stint :
- One of the most known facets of Joanna’s life is her role on television – As the host of the HGTV show “Fixer Upper”.
- On this show, she used all her skills, genius and style in the design and renovations of buildings that were about to be sold, located in good areas but in poor condition.
- Along with her husband Chip, Joanna renovates those houses and buildings putting all their creativity and effort so the real estate brokers that own the houses could sell them.
- Joanna Gaines Death / Dead ?There are some Google queries for this, but luckily she is very much alive!
Currently Married. See above for details.