|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||As of 2023, she is around 47 years old. An old 2011 article on her, had mentioned her age as 35 back then.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Spouse / Partner / Boyfriend||Married to her husband Vince Iafano. They had a classic “Rustic Chic Vintage Barn” wedding ceremony in 2012. The couple has a daughter named Orion (born in 2017).|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where does Cari Cucksey live?||The Holly Vault, where Cari Cucksey and Vince Iafano live and operate an events venue and wedding venue, where they live on the second floor.|
Wiki Bio / Profile Background
Originally from Michigan, Cari Cucksey is an American television personality who rose to fame with her show Cash & Cari. She is all about repurposing vintage treasures with a creative flair, which resurrects the discarded.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Dragged to estate sales by her mother, Cari inherited something special, the ability to see potential in cast-off things!
- Starting at just twelve years old, she began buying and trading retro treasures and coin collectibles.
- Her mother was a teacher who took every opportunity to teach Cari using thrift items as they rummaged through old stuff.
- She also went on trips with her grandfather, Morris, who loved to repurpose everything, bringing value to the discarded & refusing to waste anything. He had lived through the Great Depression and was a self-declared ‘packrat’ who would stop the car to take the bolts and nuts off discarded items along the roadside before continuing on his way.
- She graduated from Fenton High School in 1993.
- After graduating from Central Michigan University in 1998, Cari wanted to visit Europe and didn’t have enough cash, so she sold her belongings on eBay and made enough to fund her trip. This experience motivated Cari to offer vintage and unusual items for sale online.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- For a while, Cucksey worked in the movie industry, finding movie props for prop masters in Detroit, Michigan. The company she worked for also owned American Pickers and offered her a female-lead role opportunity that evolved into more than she had expected. She excelled at finding one-of-a-kind items and diamonds in the rough, and in 2010 producers offered her a solo estate sale series – Cash & Cari.
- Cari believes anyone can be a do-it-yourself aficionado. Her company, RePurpose Estate Services is a professional estate liquidator company in Michigan that uses real estate sales to unearth lost treasures, encompassing everything from antique furniture to vintage toys and electronics.
- Currently, Cari continues to share her vision by hunting for bounty among basements, attics, old barns, and estate sales. She offers this advice for those starting out: if you see something you like, don’t delay – it’s a first-come, first-served kind of business.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Cari has authored her first book, titled Antiques Matchmaker: How to find, repurpose and fall in love with secondhand treasures, which she calls a ‘manual for treasure hunters.’
- She is also the proud owner of The Holly Vault, a chic new facility in Holly, Michigan, which serves primarily as an event venue for weddings and corporate events.
- Cari recommends that we don’t hoard things, but instead, we start a collection to be sure it’s something we are planning to display or use. She reminds us that estate sales are a way to raise money for the family and honor what was important to their family’s history.
- Thoroughly embracing environmentalism, Cari endorses America’s need to change our throwaway mentality & embrace a more global friendly consciousness. After her own house was lost to a fire, she used green construction concepts to rebuild, using second-hand, architectural salvage, and solar options for her new home.
Jennifer Farrell Age【 Designer 】Husband, Net worth, Height, Wiki Bio
Aubrey Marunde Age, Wikipedia Bio, Net worth, Birthday【 Realtor 】
Chip Gaines Age, How old, Net worth, Height【 Young 】Kids, Bio Wiki
Joanna Gaines Age, Wiki, Sister, Furniture, Net worth, Mom Dad【 Bio 】
Maria Provenzano Age, Wikipedia, Net worth, Biography, Family, Parents
Sarah Keenleyside Age, Husband, Bio, Wiki, Married, Baby, Wikipedia
Jasmine Roth Wikipedia, Husband, Age, Married, Net worth【 HGTV 】
Trecie Wheat Hughes Age, Married, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】HGTV
Tania Nayak Wiki, Husband, Age, Net worth【 Wikipedia Bio 】Wedding
Hi Cari Cucksey,
Hello from Lakeland, Florida. We have a TV station here called Twist and I discovered these amazing shows. I realize they are years old but love them. I too have a love for all things vintage. My dad was much older than my mom and lived through the Great Depression. I came up with the mindset to never waste anything. I am 64 years old and to this day I am constantly looking to re-use, re-purpose and appreciate the beauty of such awesome craftmanship. Your show has kept me entertained. I have learned a lot. I know it’s been a while but since I never you even existed I would like to offer my congratulations on your marriage and precious daughter.
As a mother of twins, I tell people all the time once the children start school, time just flies. Enjoy every moment. Thank you for being a great example of being a well-rounded young woman. I hope one day I could visit Holly. Of course, I am a Hallmark fan!