Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Dr. Bobby Price is a certified plant-based nutritionist, exercise physiologist, and Doctor of Pharmacy.
- In his book, “Vegucation Over Medication,” Dr. Price exposes the myths, lies, and truths about modern foods and medicines.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Dr. Bobby Price was born in September 1981 in Georgia, USA.
- He’s mentioned that he grew up in the projects which is generally referring to a lower income urban upbringing. His favorite place was to get away to the neighborhood forested areas and spend hours there, close to nature even when he was as young as 9 years old.
- Price lost all his grandparents by the time he was 15 years old due to various different chronic diseases. He was very close to his maternal grandmother and was present at her deathbed which impacted him a lot.
- The same year as the death of his grandma, Bobby himself was diagnosed with high blood pressure even though he had only 6-7% body fat.
- His father made him start karate to give him a way of self defense and he almost worked his way up to a black belt before he stopped training.
- At 13 years old, Bobby was a tall guy…6′1″. So he started to play basketball and practiced hard. He wanted to pursue it as a career and even played some college level basketball where he played at the “point guard” position.
- Bobby’s interest changed from playing basketball professionally moved towards going into healthcare. His interest in chemistry started when he was in 10th grade because of his chemistry teacher, whom he looked up to.
- For his further education, from 1999 to 2004, Price attended Georgia State University and graduated with a double major Bachelor’s in Chemistry and Kinesiology.
- Later, from 2006 to 2010, he went on to get his Doctor of Pharmacy at Mercer University where he was the National President of the Student National Pharmaceutical Association.
- In May 2015, he obtained a certification in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University.
Career and Work, Dr Bobby Price Net Worth :
- After Bobby graduated from Mercer University, he worked as a pharmacist at a hospital, at a Walmart and also for the US Department of Defense (he was stationed at Okinawa, Japan from Sep 2013 to Sep 2016).
- Bobby slowly came to the personal realization that not everything is as it seems about the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. This change was initiated by his personal health struggles.
- In 2011, his health started declining and nothing conventional was fixing it. He tried everything but drew a blank and that’s when he started experimenting with various other diets and plans.
- He then decided to adopt a plant-based diet for 21 days to try it out of desperation. To his surprise, after 17 days, he’d lost 17 pounds after years of trying to unsuccessfully lose the weight.
- At the end of the 21 days program, Bobby had managed to bring down his blood pressure which again, he’d had since he was 16.
- That’s when he realized Bobby cannot keep doing what he did as a career and changed tracks. He dove headfirst into the research and traditions around how fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds can heal and nourish the body, traveling around the world and studying with herbalists, gurus, and shamans and becoming a certified nutritionist. Today, he spreads what he’s learned through his platform, Holistic ReEnigeneering, herbal detox programs, and his book, Vegucation Over Medication.
- In 2013, he received the prestigious Most Innovative Pharmacist Award. He has been actively involved with the ABC Elite Youth Foundation since Aug 2007.
- Who is Doctor Bobby Price? : Dr. Bobby Price is a high-credential professional who holds certifications as a plant-based nutritionist, exercise physiologist, and Doctor of Pharmacy. He is recognized for his expertise in these fields and his dedication to promoting health and wellness.
- Dr Bobby Price ethnicity : Black
Dr Annette Bosworth MD Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Mother, Bio
Dr. Cate Shanahan Age, Bio Wiki【 Diet 】Weight Loss, Education, Husband
Dr Joe Dispenza【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age 2024, Wife, Daughter, Married
Dr. Sam Robbins Wiki ( Real Doctor? ) Products, Bio, Age, Education Degree
Dr. Najeeb Biography, Wife, Family, Age, Wiki, Net worth Income, History
Dr. Todd Grande Age Birthday, Bio, Married Wife (Credible Real Doctor?)
Dr. Kellyann Petrucci Education, Age, How old, Husband【 Wikipedia 】
Dr Holly Lucille Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Weight Loss, Married, Reviews
Dr Haifaa Younis Biography, Married Husband【 Wiki 】Family, Age
Dr. Alan Mandell Wikipedia, Wife Married, Age, Biography, Net worth