Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Dr. Alan Mandell, DC (motivationaldoc) is a well-known chiropractor and online figure, popular in the world of self-help and wellness. He has a strong background in spinal biomechanics and nutrition and has gained recognition for his work in helping people achieve optimal health and wellness.
- Dr. Mandell has studied spinal biomechanics, which is the study of the mechanical laws relating to the movement or structure of living organisms. He has combined this knowledge with his expertise in nutrition to provide comprehensive and effective health and wellness solutions for his clients.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Back in the late 1980s, Alan was a top-five tennis player among Florida’s under-18 tennis players. He was the captain of his high school tennis team, but a grave injury to his right wrist ended his professional aspirations.
- Credentials : Dr. Mandell attended Miami Dade-North and Broward community colleges (1979 to 1982). From 1982 to 1985, he got his chiropractor’s degree from Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, GA.
- Dr Alan does seem to have children, as his mother occasionally features in his YouTube videos, and she refers to herself as a grandmother.
Work : Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth
- As a chiropractor, Dr. Alan specializes in working with extremities and the spine, helping athletes and his clients with various health problems. He finds it fulfilling to help others and has learned the importance of being the best one can be in whatever one does.
- More well-known for his YouTube channel motivationaldoc, Dr. Alan has made a big impact by creating popular self-help videos to help people get healthy without the use of drugs or invasive procedures. Through his videos, has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals worldwide lose weight, improve their insulin sensitivity, lower their cholesterol, and boost their immune systems.
- On YouTube, Dr. Alan now has more than 5.5 million subscribers and close to 1 billion views (starting the channel on May 17, 2008). On Instagram, he has 600,00+ followers, and also on Facebook, he has 325,000+ fans.
- His most popular videos are Reboot Your Brain in 30 Seconds (14 million views) and ONE GLASS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK FOR A FLAT STOMACH (12 million views).
Contribution, Awards and Recognition :
- Dr. Alan Mandell was presented with the 2016 Florida Chiropractic Association (FCA) Performance Health Humanitarian Award at the FCA National Convention & Expo in Orlando, Florida. The award recognizes individuals who go above and beyond to help their community and make a difference in humanitarian efforts.
- Dr. Mandell has a passion for helping children with special needs and those living in poverty areas and has spent many years traveling to different countries (like Thailand, and India) to offer aid and love to those in need. His mission can be summed up as wanting to bring a smile to a child’s face!
- Upon receiving the award, Dr. Mandell said he was honored and humbled and hopes to continue his work and inspire others to join him.
- Performance Health also made a $1,000 contribution in Dr. Mandell’s name to the FCA’s ChiroPAC, a political committee that supports chiropractic lobbying efforts.
- In January 2023, Dr. Mandell visited a special temple in Chiang Mai, Thailand, where he made a donation for a good cause. During his visit, Dr. Mandell had the opportunity to meet with a well-known and respected monk and share his prayers with him. The temple serves as an orphanage for unfortunate children without parents and provides essential services, such as food and education, to over 700 children.
- Is Dr Alan Mandell credible legit? / Is Dr Alan Mandell a real doctor? : He is a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC). Judging from his YouTube channel and website popularity, he seems to be credible. His degree and qualification is sometimes confused because there is another, Dr. Alan M. Mandell, MD, a neurologist based out of Boston.
- Dr. Alan Mandell ethnicity : White
Dr Annette Bosworth MD Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Mother, Bio
Dr Joe Dispenza【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age 2023, Wife, Daughter, Married
Dr. Sam Robbins Wiki ( Real Doctor? ) Products, Bio, Age, Education Degree
Dr. Najeeb Biography, Wife, Family, Age, Wiki, Net worth Income, History
Dr. Todd Grande Age Birthday, Bio, Married Wife (Credible Real Doctor?)
Dr Holly Lucille Age【 Wikipedia 】Bio, Weight Loss, Married, Reviews
Dr Haifaa Younis Biography, Married Husband【 Wiki 】Family, Age
Dr. Sarang Choi Husband, Age, Married, Height【 Dentist 】Education
Dr Caroline Leaf【 Wikipedia 】Son, Family, Net Worth, Age, Biography
Kelly Brogan MD Age, Diet, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】Married, Born