|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Dr Caroline Leaf|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1963. As of 2023, she is around 60 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||4|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Dr. Caroline Leaf is an American cognitive neuroscientist and communication pathologist who lives in Los Angeles, California, and Dallas, Texas.
- Intelligent and spiritual, she has done an excellent job of combining her love for science with her passion for Christianity, something many scientific experts have usually been critical of.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Caroline was born in 1963 in Harare, Zimbabwe. She eventually moved to South Africa before relocating to the United States.
- She is married to her husband named Mac, and the couple has four children named Alexy, Jeffrey, Jessica, and Dominique.
- Dr. Caroline’s family splits their time between Los Angeles in California and Dallas in Texas.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Dr. Caroline studied in South Africa and graduated in December 1985, from the University of Cape Town with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Logopedics.
- Then she moved to the South African capital, Pretoria, where she graduated from the University of Pretoria with a Masters and Doctorate in Communication Pathology. She graduated cum-laude/distinction with her Masters degree in June 1990. Caroline completed her Ph.D. in May 1997.
- She also specialized in metacognitive and cognitive neuropsychology during her time in Pretoria.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- After completing her studies, Dr. Leaf began pursuing her career as a cognitive neuroscientist and communication pathologist.
- In the 1980s, She started her research and focused on memory formation, mind and brain connection, and mental health. At the time, Caroline was one of the first in her country to conduct research in these fields.
- Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Dr. Leaf spent time working with underprivileged students and teachers both in the US and South Africa and developed the Geodesic Information Processing Theory in a bid to help people struggling with ADHD, ADD, Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, Traumatic Brain Injury, dementias, autism and various other mental health/psychological issues.
- She also helped young adults with psychological detoxing as well as brain development to assist in various aspects of their lives, such as university, work, and high school.
- In addition to her work as a researcher, Dr. Caroline is also an author of several best-selling books – Switch on Your Brain, Think Learn Succeed, Think and Eat Yourself Smart.
- Dr. Leaf is also a teacher and gives lectures at various neuroscience, academic, and medical conferences and churches.
- She also works with the ECHO movement to provide global training to physicians on several mental and psychological issues.
- Dr. Leaf also works on plenty of clinical trials to promote accessible mental health care around the globe and to fight mental health stigma in both young and adult people.
- Since January 15, 2010, Dr. Caroline also has a YouTube channel with over 6 million views and over 175K subscribers.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Dr. Leaf is a devout Christian who loves to combine her work with her faith. She has dealt with much criticism for staunchly following her beliefs and choices but has managed to overcome and keep building her brand.
- In September 2019, she was featured by the Summit Christian Academy as a speaker at the Pursuing Purity summit. There, she gave speeches on the importance of mental health in the Christian community, a topic many doctors would shy away from.
- What is Dr. Caroline Leaf’s app called? : The result of signature Dr. Leaf’s five-step process, the NeuroCycle app can help you regain control over your thoughts and your life.
- Where does Dr. Caroline Leaf live? : She lives in Los Angeles, USA, but often visits South Africa.
Dr Annette Bosworth MD Age, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Mother, Bio
Dr Joe Dispenza【 Wikipedia Bio 】Age 2023, Wife, Daughter, Married
Dr. Sam Robbins Wiki ( Real Doctor? ) Products, Bio, Age, Education Degree
Dr. Najeeb Biography, Wife, Family, Age, Wiki, Net worth Income, History
Dr. Todd Grande Age Birthday, Bio, Married Wife (Credible Real Doctor?)
Dr Holly Lucille Age【 Wikipedia 】Bio, Weight Loss, Married, Reviews
Dr Haifaa Younis Biography, Married Husband【 Wiki 】Family, Age
Dr. Sarang Choi Husband, Age, Married, Height【 Dentist 】Education
Kelly Brogan MD Age, Diet, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】Married, Born
Domenick Sportelli Wiki, Age, Education【 Wife Married 】Net worth, Bio
Hi Dr Caroline Leaf,
My name is Zvika Greenberg (age 74) from Haifa, Israel. I listened to your YouTube videos. You talked about gravitational forces and magnetic fields that affect the mind. Can you send me a pdf file to study this issue more?
Blessings be to you Dr. Leaf. Many ignore the truth of a creator of the universe and everything in it. Those who do have been short-changing their lives. Even if they seem successful, their success in limited to the finite. Those who do and live according to the wisdom that God makes available to those who ask, become very successful in fulfilling the purpose for which our creator created them. Thus they give him honor and glory due him. And their success extends beyond the finite into eternity: a life with our creator the one and only God.
Dr. Leaf, you are so right in declaring that any “Scientific” knowledge that cannot be confirmed (or goes against scriptures) is not true science. True science cannot contradict the principles of creation. Such is the theory of evolution. It will forever remain a theory because it can never be proven and its error will continue to be revealed.
Man has been foolish, too, for wasting time to “Extend” life on earth when this is a mere passing through existence. We need to spend more time ensuring a life that is immortal. This gives the best qualityy of life in this “Passing through existence.” a life that is filled with joy and is productive. A life that contributes to making this passing through existence better for others.
The greatest of fools and the greatest of all tragedies are those who spend their lives ignoring/denying/debunking the existence of the Creator of the Universe.
May the Lord continue to bless you, guide you and give you the determination to stay the course you are in: showing how to determine true science from false/deceptive science.
I have had 2 right-side strokes. I have 2 brain tumors and bleeding in the brain. I am a born-again christaiin have short-term memory!
List of books that Dr. Leaf has released?
I have listened to clean your mess and wonder, where the Holy Spirit comes in when going through this process and what type of support does one need with childhood trauma???
Parents should have Dr. Leaf’s books taught in schools. It could greatly help with the mental health problems in our schools. Thank you for all of your great books. You have taught me how to overcome my blessings.
Such an inspiration. Keep it Dr. am currently pursuing a bachelor’s in social work and development studies. You just encouraged me to do more. Believe it when I say hope is lost for many, but with people like you in the world, we are good. Having read part of the passages in the perfect you’ am sure you will soon highlight us with this vaccination process they are trying to force on people. We don’t want our genetic makeup to transition by the time they will be juggling a fifth dose I pray.