|Personal Information Summary|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Boyfriend / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available on her birth year or the date she was born.|
|What is Christine Grady’s net worth?||Christine Grady is estimated to be worth $2 Million USD.|
|Children / No of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Christine Grady, a nurse by profession is also the Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. Being the Head of the Department’s Section on Human Subjects Research, she focuses on research subject recruitment, incentives, vulnerability, and international research ethics.
- Though she is the spouse of Covid-19 Taskforce head Anthony Fauci, who is also from the medical field, she is not in the spotlight as much as her husband. They met while caring for a patient.
- Having worked with several AIDS patients during the early part of her career, Grady has made some reputation for herself as someone who feels deeply for the ailing. She understood while working as a nurse, that AIDS patients wished to be treated with respect as individuals and not judged for any lifestyle choices.
- She has been quite vocal about the ethics behind using human subjects to test a potential vaccine, which also was the topic of her thesis.
Work Experience :
- Christine Grady has rich work experience. Having worked in nursing, clinical research, and clinical care, with a specialization in HIV, she has contributed heavily to the numerous fields in medicine she has been associated with.
- She has held several envious positions. Some of them are as follows
- She was a Commissioner on the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues from 2010 and 2017.
- Christine is part of the National Academy of Medicine, in the capacity of a member.
- She is also a senior fellow at the Kennedy Institute of Ethics
- She also is a part of the Hastings Center and American Academy of Nursing.
Family and Education :
- Christine Grady grew up in New Jersey with four siblings. She was inspired to pursue nursing as a career by her parents, who instilled in her a sense of civic responsibility.
- She is the wife of Anthony Fauci, a famous American immunologist himself. Anthony is also the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the NIH.
- The couple have three daughters Jennifer, Megan and Alison.
- Christine completed her BS in nursing and biology at Georgetown University. She went on to complete her Master of Science in Nursing from Boston College, and later followed it up with a PhD in philosophy from Georgetown University.
- Her thesis on the development of a vaccine to prevent or treat HIV and AIDS titled “The Search for an AIDS Vaccine: Ethical Issues in the Development and Testing of a Preventive HIV Vaccine,” was later published as a book in 1995.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Christine has received various awards from the National Institute of Health. She won the CEO Award in 2017 and the Director’s Award from the National Institutes of Health in the years 2015 and 2017.
- An interesting fact about Christine is that she played a major role in the early fight against AIDS in the 1980s. She used to often talk about the topic during a time when medical professionals were still learning about the disease and its origins.
- Christine has lived and worked in Brazil for two years with Project Hope, an international non-profit health care organization during the early part of her career.
Dr Rajeev Venkayya Age, Wiki, Bio【 Takeda 】Wife, Married, Salary, Parents
Dr. Nicole Saphier Age, How old, Wiki, Family, Bio, Married, Husband, Pics
Dr Janette Nesheiwat【 Wikipedia Bio Age 】Husband Married, Education
Nahid Bhadelia Husband, Age, Wikipedia, Origin, Married, Parents, Bio
Dr Seema Yasmin Biography :: Age, Wiki, Husband, Married, Nationality
Dr Marc Siegel Net Worth, How old, Age, Wife, Education, Bio Wikipedia
Dr Natalie Azar Wiki, Bio, Age, Husband, Married, Wedding, Family
Dr Darria Long Gillespie MD Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Married, Husband
Dr Anne Rimoin Wiki UCLA :: Age, Bio, Married, Husband, Biography
John Boockvar Age【 Salary Net Worth 】House, Wife, Religion, Wiki