Susan del Percio is an American political strategist & analyst who often appears on MSNBC as a political analysis contributor.
Personal Life : Parents, Family & Education
- Susan del Percio was born on November 19, 1969, in New York City. She has a sister.
- Susan grew up in New York City, where she still resides to this day.
- For her education, Susan attended Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts.
- She first achieved her Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Media Studies, and then followed that up with a Master’s degree in Political Communication.
Early Career :
- Following her graduation from Emerson College, Susan relocated the New York City and became an assistant to the County Chairman on New York’s Republican County Committee, a role in which she remained from May 1992 to June 1995.
- In June 1995, she started working for the New York City Department of Finance as a ‘Community Outreach Coordinator.’
- From August 1996 to March 1998, Susan worked for the New York City Commission for the United Nations, specifically in the Consular Corps as the Director of International Business.
- In March 1998, she became a Deputy Commissioner for Finance and Administration on the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission. She remained in that role until February of 2001.
Professional Progress : Salary & Net Worth
- In March 2001, Susan co-founded O’Reilly Strategic Communications along with fellow political strategist William F.B. O’Reilly, and she assumed the role of Managing Partner.
- In 2006, she was a campaign spokeswoman for GOP candidate John Faso, who was running for the position of governor of New York.
- In March 2008 she fully took over O’Reilly Strategic Communications following the departure of William F.B. O’Reilly.
- In April 2008, she founded Susan del Percio Strategies, her own public relations firm which specializes in political strategy and crisis management.
- From March 2014 to February 2015, Susan was also a Special Advisor to the Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, when she made a return to being a political consultant.
Social Media :
- Susan’s preferred social media platform is Twitter, where she frequently shares her views on ongoing political issues. She has over 10,000 followers there.
- Back in April 2015, New York City senator Jeffrey Klein searched for ‘hot pictures’ looking for photos of Susan & accidentally tweeted about it. Susan brushed off the incident saying it was a ‘silly mistake.’
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- Susan went on a humanitarian mission to Puerto Rico in November of 2017, following the devastation of Hurricane María in September 2017. She celebrated her 48th birthday there and called it one of the best birthdays of her life.
- Susan was a consultant on the lauded HBO TV show, The Newsroom, which was written by Aaron Sorkin.
- She was also a columnist for City & State, a news organization specializing in coverage of politics and policies affecting New York and Pennsylvania.
- Susan is a fan of singer Taylor Swift and attended one of the New York stops on the singer’s 1989 World Tour in July 2015. She is also a fan of the TV show Seinfeld.
- She often spends time with her sister’s dog, Murray, and has taken several photographs of him in various Christmas outfits through the years.
Susan del Percio Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Susan del Percio Height : 5′ 9″
- Legs / Feet / Shoe Size : 8.5
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Susan del Percio Married ? : No confirmed information available.
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Heritage / Race / Origin : White
- Nationality : American