|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||June 25, 1993. As of 2023, she is around 30 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Is Sydney Watson a doctor?||According to one of her tweets, she only holds an honorary doctorate degree and is not a real doctor.|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Sydney Watson is an Australian-American social and political commentator, vlogger and journalist.
- A right-wing conservative, she has become popular for speaking out on issues surrounding gun laws, men’s rights and immigration.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Sydney Watson (who sometimes goes by Sydney Lyons) was born in the 1990s in Melbourne, Australia.
- Growing up with a mother from the United States and a dad from Australia, Sydney has split time between the two countries and credits that for her unique accent. A dual citizen, Sydney used to reside full-time in Melbourne, but has moved to Texas in the recent years.
- Watson has a WordPress account titled “Be Brave” that features original poems dating back to 2016. Many of the poems focus on love and heartbreak.
- When talking about an October 2018 trip to the U.S., Sydney joked that “she is looking for a husband.”
Early Life and Education :
- Growing up in a conservative household, Sydney credits her parents with a lot of her ideologies.
- She now considers herself more right-wing than her parents, but they are still supportive of her outspoken nature. In fact, her parents regularly read the comments people leave on Sydney’s social media posts.
- In 2016, she graduated from the University of Melbourne (UoM) with a degree in criminology. In the same year, she gained international attention for speaking out against a petition to remove the Facebook page ‘Hotties of Melbourne University.’
- Twice featured on the site, she was quoted by several news outlets – including Business Insider and the Daily Mail UK – for her belief that the site was “flattering” rather than sexist, as argued by the petitioner.
- Openly critical of UoM for pushing left-wing ideologies, Sydney still returned to the school to earn her Master’s degree in Journalism. Now graduated, she spent her years at college just keeping her mouth shut in class.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- After returning from a visit to the U.S. in January 2018, Sydney was inspired by the conservative commentators she had witnessed in the American media.
- Sensing there was an urgent need for this in Australia, she began posting videos on YouTube in February 2018.
- Since then, she has gained a few million views and has been a feature commentator on several media outlets, including Sky News Australia.
- In August 2018, Watson organized the first “March for Men” in Melbourne. Despite backlash from many others, hundreds of supporters showed up for the event.
- Currently, she has well over 400,000 subscribers on her verified YouTube channel. Few of her most popular videos are titled ‘Skinny girl reacts to THIN PRIVILEGE’ & ‘4 Reasons Why Feminism Is Full Of Hypocrisy’.
You are Here :
- From September 2021 to March 2022, Sydney co-hosted the YouTube You Are Here show with Elijah Schaeffer, produced by BlazeTV. A number of guests appeared on this show, including Chrissie Mayr, Savanah Hernandez, John Doyle, Alex Jones, Sara Gonzales, Gothix, Eric July, and Kyle Rittenhouse.
- After two policy strikes, the channel was on the verge of being terminated.
- As a result of Sydney’s illness in March 2022, the show and its channel was put on hiatus. Her reasons for quitting the show were never explained.
- Currently, the channel has over 12 million views but no more videos are uploaded.
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Before she became famous on YouTube for her social and political commentary, Sydney was popular on the site as a budding singer. An old YouTube profile dating back to 2010 features her singing popular cover songs. The channel had over 4,000 subscribers & has garnered over 200,000 views.
- Interested in more than just politics, she also plays the piano and speaks French.
- Sydney was close to not posting the video that made her famous (Gun Control: Why You Can’t Compare Australia and the U.S.). A friend encouraged her to do so through text.
- The things she loves include dogs, curly fries and country music.
Karen Straughan Wiki 2023, Age, Books, Wikipedia Bio, Husband Married
Heather Heying Wikipedia, Age, Bio, Husband【 Bret Weinstein Wife 】
Mercedes Schlapp Age, Bio, Husband, Wiki, Fox News, Education
Caolan Robertson Wiki, Age, Bio, Born, Parents, Irish, Height, VICE
Candace Owens Wikipedia, Husband, Age, Birthday【 Conservative Bio 】
Whaaat!! I am not the only one in love with Sydney?
Sydney hello and how are you doing? I got tell I just found your video’s and I thank you the good Lord for them, so keep up the good work!Your new friend William
Hi Sydney, Keep up your great work you are an inspiration to western civilisation (democracy). Peter Tripp.
Go get em girl!!! We love you!!
From Minneapolis, MN
This hyperactive, impatient 83 year old generally does not take the time to watch long political commentary videos, but Sydney, I have to admit: You got me! I watched every second of this video and will watch it again (highest expression of appreciation and admiration).
Nothing against “OZ”, but I wished you lived in Texas so My wife and I could attend a presentation by you.
Hi Sydney, I wish my twin daughters had views like yours. Sadly they tend deeply towards the left and are not open to discussion on #metoo and mens rights. Until I retired I had little interest in politics and whilst conservative I did falter in 1972 under Gough’s “Time for a Change” slogan. I enjoy your mix of humour with views on current issues. Keep up the good work, who knows from political commentator to activist to politician, I wish you well. Rgds JohnT
Your logic and analysis are first-rate. I like your handling of contemporary topics showing your own spin with potentially troubling issues, that reflect a rare simple explanation for other’s lack of backbone and attention only to groupthink! ATTA girl!
Spunky, and thorough research, on the Mark and enjoyable delivery!
What no females supporting your views…mmm; what does that say
I’m a female and I support her veiws
I support her views very much. I’m tired of the feminist BS. I love my gun rights and fat people are fat not “curvy”!
Do you bend over for the likes of Joe Biden and the other lefty/communist people?
Sydney is the hottest woman on earth!
She is gorgeous.
I agree and I would let her sit on my face.
I agree with your points on feminism, obesity and men’s rights. What I don’t agree with is why you support Trump. I agree there is a problem with fake news, but it is a problem with both left wing and right wing media. I agree that Comedy Central did something very unjustified, but I don’t agree with your promoting of gun rights. First off, I would like to say I am not one of the Democrats, I am fairly right-wing, but I hate Trump not because of his political views but because of his willingness to sacrifice basic truths and ethics. I see conservative commentators like you promoting him because of better immigration policies or tax cuts. Anyone who supports this while ignoring the loss of integrity or honesty should not be listened to. Please, Sydney, stop supporting Trump. Vote for any other candidate but him, I don’t care if they’re conservative or liberal, just stop supporting him and start supporting someone with integrity.
On an unrelated side note you’re damn good looking. Keep up the good work (except for the parts supporting Trump). 😉
I’m curious which basic truths and ethics Trump sacrificed?
Lets see: others who lack honesty, integrity and truthfullness:
Joe Biden, Pelosi, Bill and Hillary, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, obama, Chuck Sheumer, Jerry Nadler, Comey, Struck, the MSM, Don Lemon, AOC, Omar, Susan Rice, and so many more. Yet you call out Trump? Bet you can’t give a single example of any significant outright lie that he has told. The MSM loves to take everything he says and slant it and misinterpret what he says to fit their agenda. TDS seriously eliminates fairness and logic. It is purely an emotional response to everything Trump. TRUMP 2020!
What basic truths and ethics??
I’m a Democrat for 47 years. Honesty and Integrity? I can’t find 1 time Trump lied to Americans. I can find where my party lied to us about Trump daily. Look at his children and I’m embarrassed. I was a good father. Should have been a great father like Trump. Don’t lie about the man because someone lied to you. Integrity, honesty, truthfulness, and ethics.
Hi Sydney, you’re a delight!
Intelligent, humorous and well presented ideas.not to mention extremely eye catching.
Keep up the good work. I will be promoting your blogs.
hello Sydney!seeing your ability of logical reasoning could You look at ISLAM , , I won’t say no more so as not influence you in any way
A breath of fresh air–keeping going–Thank you
Hi Sydney, I like your logic and humor. You have very expressive and captivating eyes. A big plus. I can only wish you well. I am an old dog and live in Melbourne.
Sooner or later the Vatican will be fully exposed as Globalist Deep State HQ. (Utube) The Pope’s Secrets video and History of the Jesuits Video
Ex-Jesuit Priest Alberto Rivera gives testimony (Utube) exposes Vatican Globalist Conspiracy For Satanic NWO Tyranny
Hi Sydney! Just discovered you! Knowing there are millennials out there like you, Candace Owens, etc., has renewed my spirit and given me hope! Are you familiar with Prager University. ? I think you should check it out online, and make some submissions! Wish you had a legal residence here in U. S…I’d arrange to fly you in to vote in upcoming election…WE NEED YOU!! lol Next, I`m going to see if I can find some of your poetry online…I’m a bit of a “bard” myself…, awkwardly so…:) So much to say, so little space…God Speed to You, and keep it up! Respectfully, Jeff Springer U. S. A.
Hey Sydney, My name is Josh I’m a 16 year old conservative. I was often worried for my future in the world due to liberal media, and seeing what Democrats were doing to my country. So glad I found your channel, you restored my faith in society and women, though at a young age such as mine I really shouldn’t worry about that.most females I know aren’t for men’s rights and like to play the “women are better than men” card it’s amazing to see how popular you are when you only started your channel in February, it shows that there are many other people who share my ideas. Thank you and keep up the good work
Unfortunately your generation were raised during a time that the world went a bit crazy. As much as I’ve tried to teach my own children to research and educate themselves on the craziness, they still fall back on media and what they are taught in school.not all or even most women feel they are better then men. Equal rights for all is the way it should be