Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Sara Gonzales is a writer, editor and conservative political commentator originally from Houston, Texas.
- Outspoken and passionate about her views, Sara is determined to share her opinions and thoughts despite constant opposition from people who don’t agree with her.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Gonzales was born in Houston, Texas. Her family moved from Houston when she was 5 and relocated to Plano, Texas.
- Sara was raised in a family with conservative parents but only gained the confidence to publicly share her opinions and values when she was seventeen.
- She has a son and has spoken about the challenges of keeping up with him while also trying to build her career.
Early Life & Education :
- Gonzales was a Drama and Theatre student in high school and also got a chance to explore the world of forensic investigation through a Garland Police Department internship.
- She was voted “Most Likely to Become an International Pop Star” in high school.
- Later, she attended Texas State University and graduated with a Criminal Justice major and a Forensic Psychology minor. During her time in college, she was passionate about taking part in political events on campus.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- After graduating from university, Gonzales spent some time jumping from job to job before finally becoming a licensed Health Insurance Broker. She currently owns her own firm, which is based in Texas.
- In October 2015, she began working as a writer for RedState. Her very 1st article was about a Texan man named Chris Dunn who, according to Sara, was ruled “not worth being saved” by a local hospital.
- She continued working for RedState as one of their Contributing Editors and wrote several other articles for them.
- In this time, she also wrote for other publications and platforms including The Blaze. Gonzales has only ever written for right-wing platforms since she herself aligns with the ideology.
- During the 2016 Presidential election, Gonzales contributed to many such platforms focusing mainly on issues like Women’s Health, Immigration and Health Care policies.
- In addition to being a writer and contributing editor, she is also a political commentator, producer, host, reporter, presenter and journalist.
- Gonzales regularly appears on Blaze’s The Dana Show as a panellist and also operates her own personal blog where she discusses matters close to her heart in addition to sharing her opinions on various issues.
- Currently, she works as the full-time producer and host of the “News and Why it Matters” show which airs on the network, The Blaze.
Trivia & Fun Facts :
- In 2017, Sara revealed that she undergone a dramatic personal change after losing 100 pounds.
- Gonzales considers pink to be her favorite color & “1984” is one of her favorite books to read.
- When she is not working, Sara loves to volunteer as an animal rescuer and is especially fond of cats.
- When it comes to her ideology, she considers Ben Sasse and Leon Wolf to be her mentors.
- She enjoys using her social media accounts as platforms to share her opinions and views with people.
Body Info / Physical Features
Sara Gonzales Measurements :
- Eye Color : Hazel
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- Height : 5′ 3″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information is available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Sara Gonzales Weight Loss : There were many queries on Google regarding this. Sara had once posted on Twitter regarding her 100lbs weight loss. See below.
Source : Twitter
Personal / Home Details
- Married ? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Sara Gonzales Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Latin
- Nationality : American