Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Born with Caribbean heritage, Miles Nazaire is a TV personality, made famous after her apperance on E4’s hit reality TV show Made in Chelsea.
- He also has his own music label and has dabbled in filmmaking.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Miles was born on December 12, 1995, to an English mother, Victoria, a sculptor, and a French father Jacques, a painter and musician.
- He has a sister.
- Miles grew up between Notting Hill in London and the south of France.
- His parents have now relocated fully to the south of France, between St Tropez and Cannes, and Miles frequently spends time there.
- The rest of the time, Miles continues to live in London.
- He attended the prestigious Brit School in London, where he graduated from in 2013 with a degree in Broadcast Digital Communications, becoming part of an echelon of alumni that also features Adele, Amy Winehouse, and Leona Lewis.
- When he joined the cast of Made in Chelsea, Miles seemed interested in fellow cast member Sophie Hermann, but his advances were rejected.
- He doesn’t currently have a confirmed girlfriend, but two of his exes also appeared on Made in Chelsea: Amelia Mist and Maeva D’Ascanio.
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- Miles is very interested in the world of entertainment and has been putting his degree to good use since graduating from the Brit School in 2013.
- He initially worked in London as a runner for the profit-sharing independent TV production company KnickerbockerGlory TV.
- Miles has been a marketing and videographer manager for The Eelbrook since January 2017, and has also worked as a filmmaker for MN Productions.
- He combined his love for filmmaking and editing in creating his YouTube channel, where he documented several topics, such as nutrition, lifestyle, and fitness. The YouTube channel has taken a backseat since his appearance on Made in Chelsea.
- He also owns his own music label, titled NuffSed.
- Miles is currently focusing on his professional life as an influencer and TV personality, as well as on modelling jobs.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Miles’ father, Jacques, founded the Artpeggios Art and Music School in London. Miles credits his dad with giving him the push to appear on Made in Chelsea.
- He was in a relationship with Maeva D’Ascanio for three years, and the two lived together before parting ways. Miles has stated that he was not ready for commitment.
- Miles is good friends with his Made in Chelsea co-star James Taylor. Indeed, he was asked to appear on Made in Chelsea after he met James while they were both on holiday in Cannes.
- He grew up in a very bohemian and artistic environment, which allowed him to understand his own independence and creative drive when he was quite young.
- One of Miles’ favourite pastimes while visiting the south of France is to visit the local markets and encounter one of a kind jewellery.
- Miles accompanied the cast of Made in Chelsea on their six-week shoot in Croatia, which aired as the special ‘Made in Croatia’.