Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Born with Caribbean heritage, Miles Nazaire is a TV personality, made famous after her apperance on E4’s hit reality TV show Made in Chelsea.
- He also has his own music label and has dabbled in filmmaking.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Miles was born on December 12, 1995, to an English mother, Victoria, a sculptor, and a French father Jacques, a painter and musician.
- He has a sister.
- Miles grew up between Notting Hill in London and the south of France.
- His parents have now relocated fully to the south of France, between St Tropez and Cannes, and Miles frequently spends time there.
- The rest of the time, Miles continues to live in London.
- He attended the prestigious Brit School in London, where he graduated from in 2013 with a degree in Broadcast Digital Communications, becoming part of an echelon of alumni that also features Adele, Amy Winehouse, and Leona Lewis.
- When he joined the cast of Made in Chelsea, Miles seemed interested in fellow cast member Sophie Hermann, but his advances were rejected.
- He doesn’t currently have a confirmed girlfriend, but two of his exes also appeared on Made in Chelsea: Amelia Mist and Maeva D’Ascanio.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Miles is very interested in the world of entertainment and has been putting his degree to good use since graduating from the Brit School in 2013.
- He initially worked in London as a runner for the profit-sharing independent TV production company KnickerbockerGlory TV.
- Miles has been a marketing and videographer manager for The Eelbrook since January 2017, and has also worked as a filmmaker for MN Productions.
- He combined his love for filmmaking and editing in creating his YouTube channel, where he documented several topics, such as nutrition, lifestyle, and fitness. The YouTube channel has taken a backseat since his appearance on Made in Chelsea.
- He also owns his own music label, titled NuffSed.
- Miles is currently focusing on his professional life as an influencer and TV personality, as well as on modelling jobs.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Miles’ father, Jacques, founded the Artpeggios Art and Music School in London. Miles credits his dad with giving him the push to appear on Made in Chelsea.
- He was in a relationship with Maeva D’Ascanio for three years, and the two lived together before parting ways. Miles has stated that he was not ready for commitment.
- Miles is good friends with his Made in Chelsea co-star James Taylor. Indeed, he was asked to appear on Made in Chelsea after he met James while they were both on holiday in Cannes.
- He grew up in a very bohemian and artistic environment, which allowed him to understand his own independence and creative drive when he was quite young.
- One of Miles’ favourite pastimes while visiting the south of France is to visit the local markets and encounter one of a kind jewellery.
- Miles accompanied the cast of Made in Chelsea on their six-week shoot in Croatia, which aired as the special ‘Made in Croatia’.
➤➤ Know More About Other Made in Chelsea Cast Members!
Melissa Tattam Age, Family, Wiki, Bio【 MelissaJay 】Parents, Net worth
Victoria Baker Harber Parents, Boyfriend【 Wiki 】Age, Family, Height
Caggie Dunlop Wiki, Age, Parents, Real Name, Net worth【 2023 】
Nicola Hughes ( Made in Chelsea ) Model, Age, Wiki, Irish, Police, MIC
Digby Edgley Age, Family, Parents, Birthday【 Wiki Bio 】Height, Golf
Charlotte Crosby Clothing, Age, House, Net worth, Boyfriend, Workout
Millie Mackintosh Engaged, Wedding, Age (Wikipedia) Height, Family, Diet
Mark Francis Vandelli Wiki, Dad, Mum, Father, Net worth, Parents, Quotes
Jessica ‘Jess’ Woodley Wiki, Parents, Age, Clothes, Height, Family