Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
Digby Edgley is a British model and a reality show star featured in the E4 hit Made in Chelsea.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Digby Edgley was born in 1994 in the Bath/Glastonbury area. He has a sister.
- He attended the Millfield School in Somerset, England.
- Digby has been dating co-star Olivia Bentley since 2017. The two broke their relationship off after the Made in Chelsea Croatian special, but have since reconciled and resumed talk of getting married and creating a family together.
- He currently lives in the Chelsea area of West London.
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- Once he finished his schooling, Digby relocated to South Africa for six months a year in an attempt to become a professional golfer. Before he made it that far, he became disillusioned with the game and decided to focus on other ventures.
- He initially pursued a career path in personal training, taking advantage of his new passion for fitness. He even created his own workout regimen and fitness plan.
- After that, Digby was scouted by a modelling agency and featured in several modelling gigs at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix and the Glastonbury music festival.
- In 2017, Digby joined the cast of the hit reality TV show airing on E4, Made in Chelsea.
- By the end of the show’s fourteenth season, he was already dating long-time cast member Olivia Bentley.
- Digby continues to be represented by First Model Management. He also works with the Pulse Model Management agency, located in Cape Town, South Africa.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- After being seen with Olivia on Valentine’s Day 2019, rumours about Digby’s reconciliation with his ex-girlfriend started making the rounds. Their reunion was made official when Digby attended the Cheltenham Music Festival in March 2019 with Olivia. She has frequently talked about the difficulty of having a relationship in front of the camera and surrounded by cast members at all times.
- Digby is currently on a new long trip in South Africa without his girlfriend, a fact that he has been lamenting on social media.
- Digby shares a first name with the Pomeranian dog of fellow cast member Lucy Watson.
- He declared his feelings for his on and off girlfriend Olivia Bentley on the season finale of the fourteenth series of Made in Chelsea.
- He is also one of the core team members behind SF Protein.
- Digby attended the Glastonbury Music Festival with his girlfriend, Olivia Bentley in June 2019.
- He is the face of the House of Cavani brand, which specialises in tweed and wedding suits.
- Digby had a modelling gig on Made in Chelsea as part of a photoshoot filming, which is how the producers of the show initially noticed him.
- Digby frequently takes his girlfriend, Olivia Bentley, on dates to one of their favourites restaurants in London: Quaglino’s, located in St James in Mayfair, specialising in European brasserie and seafood.