Victoria Baker Harber is an English television actress and reality TV star. She is best known for participating in the BAFTA Award-Winning reality television series Made in Chelsea (MIC), broadcasted by E4 in the United Kingdom.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Victoria was born on August 21, 1988, in a wealthy family in Chelsea, London. Her second home is in the Bahamas, where her family has a mansion.
- Her parents’ identity remains a mystery, but it is known that the family is quite well-off.
- The young socialite also spends a lot of time at posh events with her best friend, Sir Philip Green’s daughter, Chloe Green.
- She shares a beautiful romantic relationship with the art dealer Inigo Philbrick.
- Currently, living in Miami, Florida, the TV star is always a fashion emblem with her matching outfits and glowing long hair.
- Now Victoria is now engaged to gallery owner Inigo Philbrick. She got pregnant in 2020 and welcomed their daughter Gaia Grace in October of the same year.
Early Life & Education :
- Victoria was a student of the London College of Fashion, at the University of Arts and at Regent’s College in London, the same private university as her Made in Chelsea cast colleague Francis Boulle.
Career, Job, Salary & Net worth :
- Although she first turned down the offer to star in the first season of the TV show Made in Chelsea, Victoria joined the team for the following seasons. This was her card to stardom as she became famous almost overnight. Made in Chelsea show presents the lives of affluent young people in London and follows them in their travels across the world.
- A fashion enthusiast, Victoria designs a luxury swimwear line called Elle-en-Jette. Her inspiration comes from Chanel swimwear lines and her pieces have a simple, classical, yet very elegant air.
- Victoria has also become a massive social media influencer, as young girls and teens wish to look, talk and walk like Victoria. She has over 200,000 followers on Instagram and over 150,000 followers on Twitter.
Love for Fashion :
- Victoria’s favourite designers are Lanvin, Tom Ford, Alaia, but she also says she’s a Topshop fan. She loves exploring little boutiques to find original things and nobody else has. As for her hair, she claims she only trims its endings once a year.
- Her elegant style has been developing for a long time & with a lot of effort that she put in to create it. Her fashion icons are Queen Ranya of Jordan for her elegance and Victoria Beckham for being such an immaculate woman all the time.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Victoria’s dog’s name is Foxy.
- Her mother, who is Australian, is completely obsessed with perfumes. She has a habit of always putting flowers and scented candles all over the house, and sometimes, if needed, she would spray her pets with her favourite room spray.
- She is still best friends with Mark Francis Vandelli whom she talks to at least four times a week as she mentioned in her interview to Daily Mail.