- Abhijit Khandkekar – Gurunath (अभिजित खांडकेकर)
- Rasika Sunil as Shanaya (रसिका सुनील – शनाया)
- Isha Keskar – New Shanaya (ईशा केसकर)
- Anita Date – Radhika (अनिता दाते – राधिका)
- Arun Nalawde (अरुण नलावडे)
- Suhita Thatte (सुहिता थत्ते)
- Shweta Mehendale – Revati (श्वेता मेहेंदळे – रेवती)
- Sharmila Rajaram (शर्मिला राजाराम)
- Adetee Dravid (अदिति द्रविड)
- Bharati Patil (भारती पाटील)
- Devendra Dodke (देवेंद्र दोडके)
- Shambhavi Karambalekar (Child Artist)
- Aaryan Devgiri (Child Artist)
‘Mazya Navryachi Bayko’ is a tale of Gurunath and Radhika. While studying in college they fall in love and they devoted a marriage. They came to Mumbai from Nagpur for work. Guru is a bold man even as Radhika is a whole lot, sensible lady. After the settlement in Mumbai, Guru becomes a successful businessman. Radhika doesn’t like any changes in lifestyle and Guru thinks that guy has to change as according to the scenario. So Guru doesn’t just like the nature of Radhika.
Shanaya is a stunning girl in a workplace of Guru. Guru used to take each choice by asking Shanaya. Shanaya has the skill of getting things done through people. She knows how to use people for her personal gains. She is similarly using Guru.
Radhika is ignorant of this relationship among the two as she is naive enough to consider that her husband is faithful to her. She is of the sturdy perception that he is absolutely incapable of cheating on her. The revelation comes as a shock to her. Anand (Mihir Rajda) & Soumitra (Adwait Dadarkar) are friends of Guru-Radhika.
This serial gained huge popularity since it started on 22nd August in 2016. The interesting fact is that the very first episode when Soumitra (Adwait) entered ‘Majhya Navryachi Bayko’ & had scenes with Anand (Mihir) the tv rating of serial broke all records. It replaced the short running show Pasant Aahe Mulgi for the 8 PM spot. The title track of this serial is sung by Vaishali Bhasane-Made.Zee Marathi (झी मराठी) Superhit (सूपरहिट) Click here to listen / क्लिक करून ऐका First Episode : 22 August 2016 Story & Director : Kedar Vaidya (केदार वैद्य)
Producer : Tejendra Neswankar (तेजेंद्र नेसवणकर)
Production House : Trrump Carrd Productions