- Madhav – Played by Mangesh Salvi
- Nilima – Played by Prachi Sukhathankar
- Archie – Played by Adish Vaidya
- Dattaram – Played by Suhash Sirsat
- Sarita – Played by Ashwini Mukadam
- Ganesh – Played by Abhishek Gavan
- Purva – Played by Pooja Gore
- Abhiram – Played by Sainkeet Kamat
- Aji – Played by Shakuntala Nare
- Pandu – Played by Pralhad Kudtarkar
- Devika – Played by Nupur Chitale
- Sushma – Played by Rutuja Dharmadhikari
- Natha – Played by Vikas Thorat
- Gurav – Played by Anil Gawde
- Natha chi Bayko – Played by Pratibha Vale
- Chhaya – Played by Namrata Pavasakar
- Vakil – Played by Dilip Bapat
The TV serial ‘Ratris Khel Chale’ replaced the youth oriented TV show Dil Dosti Duniyadari for the 10.30PM slot in 2016.
It was based in the supernatural / horror genre, which is unique, as very few shows are in that genre. What is more interesting is the use of the Malvani language and the shooting based in a village in Konkan.
Story in Short :
The background of this show is of the Naik family from Sawantwadi in Kokan. Anna Naik is the head patriarch of a big family living in their old Wada in Konkan along with his wife. The family comprises of his three sons and a daughter.
Madhav : A scientist by profession, he lives with his wife Neelima and his son. His wife is also very career oriented and prefers believing in science, rather than ghosts. His son is a college-going student named Archies.
Dutta : The middle son, Dutta stays with Anna and looks out for the family estate and their businesses. His wife name is Sarita. They have a young daughter.
Abhiram : The youngest, he is planning to be wed and start his own family.
Chhaya : Anna’s daughter. She is widowed.
Story Begins :
The story begins when the family meets up for Abhi’s engagement celebration in their native place. On this day, unfortunately, Anna dies BUT… he has made a will, which distributes his property among 6 people. It should have been only 5 – the wife and the four children.
Who is the sixth person? Do ghosts and supernatural people and their powers really exist or are they just superstition?
Ratris Khel Chale is unique in the fact that none of the actors have done any big roles previously on television. After its release, the reviews have been mixed – Some characters like Pandu have been praised a lot, but the use of wrong Malvani at some places has been criticized.Hit Episode 1 : 22nd Feb 2016 – Oct 2016 Horror and Suspense Story : Santosh Ayachit, Ashutosh Parandkar
Director : Raju Sawant
Music: Pankaj Padghan
Singer: Sayali Pankaj
Costumes: Pooja Kamat
Producers : Santosh Ayachit, Sunil Bhosale