Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Amruta Pawar is a Marathi actress born and brought up in Mumbai
Education and Family Background :
- Her father’s and mother’s name are Rambhau Pawar and Reshma Pawar.
- She did her schooling from Parle Tilak Vidyalaya (Marathi Madhyam) Vile Parle, Mumbai.
- She completed her Bachelor of Commerce from R.A.Podar College of Commerce & Economics Matunga , Mumbai in 2016.
- She is pursuing Masters in Commerce from Mumbai University.
Work and Career :
- She had chosen Chartered Accountancy (CA) before realizing that her hobby (acting) could be taken up as a career.
- Her TV debut happened with the Star Pravah Serial Duheri.
- She played the character of Neha in serial. Duheri went off air on 19th March 2018 after completing 569 episodes.
- Currently, she is working with another Star Pravah Serial Lalit 205 as Bhairavi in it. She is paired opposite Sangram Salvi in this show.
- Sangram Samel & Amruta Pawar danced at Star Pravah’s New Year Bash “Ye Re Ye Re 2019”.
Interesting and Fun Facts :
- She participated in 48th Inter Collegiate Cultural Competition 2015-2016 competition representing her college.
- R.A. Podar contingent won the Overall Dance Trophy, Theatre Trophy, and the Overall Championship Trophy.
- Her height is 5 feet and 6 inches.
- Swarajya Janani Jijamata (2019)
- Lalit 205 as Bhairavi (2018)
- Duheri as Neha (2016)