Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Trupti Toradmal is a Marathi actress, producer and dancer born in Bandra, Mumbai.
- She is the daughter of well-known Marathi actor, writer and professor Madhukar Toradmal.
- Trupti did her schooling from Mumbai itself.
- She completed her junior college in Science Stream.
- She wanted to become architect, But she didn’t get admisson in any colleges of Mumbai.
- Therefore, She did her education in literature from Mithibhai college Mumbai.
- She has 2 sisters.
Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- She started working in theaters as her father was a popular man in the theater industry. She acted in several plays starting young.
- As a child actor she also has worked in shows like The Waiter in Slow Motion and Hum Dono.
- She has worked with Star Plus channel for serial Kalash Ek Vishwas. She worked along with Sanjeeda Khan and got decent exposure.
- In 2018, She made her debut in Marathi movie Savita Damodar Paranjpe starring Subodh Bhave and Raqesh Vashisth with John Abraham production company J A Entertainment.
- This film was based on a true story and is a cinematic version of popular Marathi play ‘Savita Damodar Paranjape‘.
- Recently she was seen in another Marathi movie Digpal Lanjekar’s Fatteshikast playing the role of ‘Raybagan’.
- In 2020, Indian Army decides to archive Marathi period drama ‘Fatteshikast’. The movie will be part of the Army’s library and soldiers joining the Maratha Light Infantry regiment will be shown the film.
Interesting and Fun Facts :
- Trupti loves to listen to soft romantic songs. She also loves travel and extreme sports.
- Her height is 5 feet 7 inches.
- She won Sanskruti Kala Darpan award as Best Debut Actress.
- She is also fitness freak and works out daily 2-3 hrs.
- She was on a cover page of January 2020 edition of Grihshobha – Marathi Magazine.
- Her instagram id is truptimadhukartoradmal where she posts regularly photos and videos.
- The Waiter in Slow Motion
- Hum Dono
- Zee Horror Show
- X Zone
- Savita Damodar Paranjape