|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||December 7, 1970. As of 2023, she is around 53 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Partner / Spouse||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where did Angela Ganote go to school?||Angela attended Hamilton Southeastern High School, where she first developed her interest in meteorology.|
|Children / No. of Kids||2|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Angela Ganote (maiden name Angela Gail Ganote) is a Fox 59 morning NEWS reporter & has experience of over two decades in the reporting business. Earlier, she has worked at WLFI NEWS (Lafayette), WSBT NEWS (South Bend) and NBC4 WCMH (Columbus, Ohio).
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Angela Ganote, the beautiful-looking TV anchor, was born on December 7, 1970, to parents Donna Ervin Ganote (mother) and Paul Ganote (father). Angela was raised in Brownsburg, a town in Hendricks County, Indiana.
- She married Bradd DeBello on September 21, 2002. Bradd is originally from Pennsylvania.
- The pair has two children – daughter Ashlyn Ganote & son Brock Ganote.
- Angela graduated from Indiana University Bloomington. She had started as an education major, switched to social work, and finally settled on communications.
- TV was not her primary choice as a career up until she got in a chance meeting with one of her fellow newscasters, Anne Marie Tiernon.
Professional Life : Career, Salary and Net Worth
- Angela started her career by working at WLFI News.
- Later, she worked for the NBC4 WCMH network until 2001.
- Fox 59 NEWS hired Angela in 2001 and realized that she’s worth it and decided to never let her go. She still continues to work with them.
- One of the best moments of her career was when she won 4 Emmys for covering important stories on people that really matter.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Angela is a travel softball coach in addition to being a NEWS anchor.
- Despite having experience in being a cheerleader, basketball, and soccer coach in the past, Angela decided to make a career in the reporting business.
- Even as a child, Angela loved giving people a voice & seeking justice for the wronged. If someone at school was being made fun of, she wanted to make it right & would speak up for people and expose the crime.
- Like the majority of Americans, she loves football and is a huge Colts and Cowboys fan. Let’s hope she never gets into a fight with her husband on this choice of life because he is a huge Dallas fan!
- They say that age is just a number & Angela decided to celebrate her number 40 at two football games.
- According to Angela, her worst moment and according to people who have a crush on her, their best moment was when her skirt was lifted due to somebody switching on a leaf blower.
- In January 2021, Ganote announced that she and her husband Bradd were detected COVID positive. They had different symptoms completely. Angela suffered from bone pain and headache during her illness, while Brad lost his sense of taste and smell.