Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
McKinzie Roth is a TV personality, who works at KGW-TV as an entertainment reporter.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- McKinzie Roth is from the Midwest, particularly from Carmel, Indiana.
- Not just a celebrated TV personality, she is also a wife to her childhood sweetheart Pat and a mother to her young adorable daughter Lucy.
- She now resides in Portland, Oregon, with her family.
- McKinzie enrolled at Indiana University, Bloomington in 1999. She graduated in the year 2003 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Interests and Hobbies :
- When she is not working, McKinzie loves to travel, doing home designs, and listening to music.
- She is a fan of pop culture and fashion, and loves pets and koalas. Roth likes doing Pilates & loves mojitos and the beach.
- Few of the TV shows she likes are Gossip Girl, Flipping Out on BRAVO and Melrose Place.
Career Highlights and Achievements :
- McKinzie is a red carpet old-timer. She has covered some major red carpet events like The Grammy’s, ACM’s, Super Bowl and American Music Awards amongst others.
- She has been an endorsed emcee for Indiana Pacers Sports and Entertainment for a period of seven months.
- At the same time she worked as the columnist & reporter for INtake Magazine. Here, she was the photographer and writer for the column Out and About.
- For the Indy’s Music Channel, she was the television host & introduced music videos, new releases and the local events calendar.
- Working for Comcast as a television host, she has covered events and hosted weekly programs such as Crowd Surfing. She has also been a morning show host and on-air personality for “98.7 The Bull” radio station.
Professional Timeline : Salary and Net Worth
- Throughout her career, Roth has been privileged to work with a number of media houses. She started out in Indianapolis as an entertainment and lifestyle reporter.
- In June 2006, Roth joined Emmis Communications where she worked as the Midday Host. She entertained and interacted with listeners and she was also the On Air Personality for the mini-series Discover a Day.
- In 2007, she worked for Radio One as a Morning Show Host. She was a co-host for the Indy Live Morning Show. While here, she also wrote and reported daily entertainment and local news updates.
- In 2012, Roth worked for WXIN-TV where she covered the Super Bowl, Super Celebration by covering the red carpet arrivals, celebrities’ interviews and local events.
- Later in 2012, she worked for WISH-TV as their Lifestyle Correspondent. She was responsible for creating and presenting LIVE segments related to family and child development.
Personal / Home / Contact Details
- Married? : Yes
- No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Angela Ganote Bio, Family, Husband, Age, Wiki, Married, Photos, Email
Brittany Rainey Age, Bio Wiki, Married Husband【 Fox 13 】Engaged
Fanchon Stinger Age, Wikipedia Bio, Husband, Wedding, Married, Salary
Stephanie Mead Married, Husband, Wedding, Age【 Photos 】Wiki Bio
Angela Buchman Age, Salary, Husband【 Wikipedia Bio 】Married
Chelsea Ambriz【 Age 】Married, Husband, Bio Wiki, Height, Salary