McKinzie Roth is a TV personality, who works at KGW-TV as an entertainment reporter.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- McKinzie Roth is from the Midwest, particularly from Carmel, Indiana.
- Not just a celebrated TV personality, she is also a wife to her childhood sweetheart Pat and a mother to her young adorable daughter Lucy.
- She now resides in Portland, Oregon, with her family.
- McKinzie enrolled at Indiana University, Bloomington in 1999. She graduated in the year 2003 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Interests and Hobbies :
- When she is not working, McKinzie loves to travel, doing home designs and listening to music.
- She is a fan of pop culture and fashion, and loves pets and koalas. Roth likes doing Pilates & loves mojitos and the beach.
- Few of the TV shows she likes are Gossip Girl, Flipping Out on BRAVO and Melrose Place.
Career Highlights and Achievements :
- McKinzie is a red carpet old-timer. She has covered some major red carpet events like The Grammy’s, ACM’s, Super Bowl and American Music Awards amongst others.
- She has been an endorsed emcee for Indiana Pacers Sports and Entertainment for a period of seven months.
- At the same time she worked as the columnist & reporter for INtake Magazine. Here, she was the photographer and writer for the column Out and About.
- For the Indy’s Music Channel, she was the television host & introduced music videos, new releases and the local events calendar.
- Working for Comcast as a television host, she has covered events and hosted weekly programs such as Crowd Surfing. She has also been a morning show host and on-air personality for “98.7 The Bull” radio station.
Professional Timeline : Salary and Net worth
- Throughout her career, Roth has been privileged to work with a number of media houses. She started out in Indianapolis as an entertainment and lifestyle reporter.
- In June 2006, Roth joined Emmis Communications where she worked as the Midday Host. She entertained and interacted with listeners and she was also the On Air Personality for the mini-series Discover a Day.
- In 2007, she worked for Radio One as a Morning Show Host. She was a co-host for the Indy Live Morning Show. While here, she also wrote and reported daily entertainment and local news updates.
- In 2012, Roth worked for WXIN-TV where she covered the Super Bowl, Super Celebration by covering the red carpet arrivals, celebrities’ interviews and local events.
- Later in 2012, she worked for WISH-TV as their Lifestyle Correspondent. She was responsible for creating and presenting LIVE segments related to family and child development.
McKinzie Roth Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- McKinzie Roth Height : 5′8″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Married? : Yes
- McKinzie Roth No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American