|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Not Known|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available on her birth year or the date she was born.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|What is Brittany Rainey nickname?||Her clever nickname, ’Brainey,’ is also her Instagram handle (itsbrainey).|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Once voted one of the hottest meteorologists out of a tough group of hosts at different networks, Brittany Rainey is a certified meteorologist who has worked at several different networks throughout her career.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Rainey grew up amid the sunshine and beaches in Florida.
- From an early age, she was passionate about weather forecasting. She used to wake up early so that she could catch the early morning weather news before school.
- She found herself fascinated by afternoon storms and hurricanes passing by Florida, which made her certain about choosing meteorology as her career path.
- Rainey attended Florida State University (FSU) where she majored in meteorology and minored in mathematics. It was a great place for her to get her degree since FSU is one of the top three meteorology schools in the U.S.
TV Career, Salary and Net worth :
- After graduating, Rainey got her first job in Missoula, Montana, as a Weekend Meteorologist. The chilly and snowy weather in Montana was quite in contrast to the warm and sanguine weather of her hometown in Florida.
- After a year battling the snow and ice, she made the decision to move south to Hastings, Nebraska. There she worked as a meteorologist for HOAK Media at KHAS-TV / News 5. KHAS-TV / News 5 is an NBC affiliate and has been active in Central Nebraska since 1956. She had started on weekend shows but eventually was promoted to weekday evening shows.
- Two years later, Brittany moved again. This time she moved to Huntington, West Virginia; while there, she put together weather forecasts for four different regions every weekend.
- After doing that for a while, she moved back west to Tulsa, Oklahoma, and into the heart of Tornado Alley. There she joined Channel 2, covering a large number of tornados during her three years there, from 2012 to Sep 2015.
- In November 2015, she moved to Indianapolis and began working for Fox 59 as their meteorologist. While working in Indianapolis, Rainey got to witness the one-hundredth Indy 500. She was part of the “Storm Shield” team & appeared in the show called ‘Works for You.’ Other highlights of her stay at KJRH included driving the lead car in Mid-America Ford Shelby Nationals, playing a walk-on role during ‘Shakespeare in the Park’ & helping out with the Philbrook Museum’s Festival of Trees.
- Till February 2018, she continued to work as a meteorologist in Indianapolis, Indiana, for Fox 59 & CBS4 networks.
- In the end, she moved back down to her home state taking a job at Fox 13 in Tampa. She left that job in January 2020 to spend time with family and friends.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- Rainey has a clever nickname, “Brainey”, which is also her handle (itsbrainey) on most of her social media pages.
- She has an Italian greyhound / Manchester Terrier mix named Squig who is her constant companion on Instagram posts.
- In her free time, she loves to bake, watch movies, and stay fit by doing Yoga and bike riding around the city.
- Her state of graduation, Florida, is regarded as the Fishing capital of the world.