|Personal Information Summary|
|Fanchon Stinger Sister||Colette Stinger|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Marital Status||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||As of 2022, she is in her late forties.|
|Fanchon Stinger Health Problems||After being injured in a 2015 surgery, she has been suffering chronic pain for the past few years.|
|Children / No of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
Fanchon Stinger is an evening news anchor, entrepreneur, loving wife, benefactor, and face of multiple charitable organizations.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Fanchon was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. She has a younger sister named Colette Stinger, who is also a well-known journalist and reporter.
- Since 2010, Stinger is married to Kevin Kaczmarek, Manager of Sales for DEFENDERS, a business solutions provider conglomerate. Prior to that, she dated a guy named Rayford Jackson. Fanchon has talked about the abuse that she faced in this relationship. Rayford served a five years sentence for his involvement in the Synagro Technologies Inc scandal.
- For her education, Fanchon attended Mercy High School, a Catholic college preparatory school in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- In 1989, she went on to attend the University of Michigan, securing a dual bachelors degree, in English and Communications.
- She was the ‘Society of Professional Journalists’ finalist for the Young Journalist of the Year award in 2002.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Fanchon kickstarted her career in the media industry by becoming the anchor for Fox 2 News, a position she held for eleven years. She was also an investigative reporter for Fox 2’s ‘Problem Solver Unit.’
- Currently, Fanchon is the Evening News Anchor at Fox59 WXIN-TV, delivering the 5pm, 6pm, 7pm and 10pm telecasts.
- Fanchon was the Executive Producer of ‘Gen Next Honor Roll,’ a special news feature highlighting exceptional young persons within the community.
- She was also an Executive Producer of a special titled ‘Front and Center with Fanchon Singer,’ where she directed her attention to the community’s current issues.
- Heading on the business path, Stinger founded the company ‘FLS Media and Strategic Solutions,’ which specializes in services offering career development, corporate image branding, corporate trade/show marketing, executive coaching, video production, and staff training.
Awards and Recognition :
- Fanchon has gone on to win fifteen Emmy Awards and received over twenty nominations from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
She is a recipient of various other awards within her industry :
- The Associated Press-Michigan named her ‘Best Reporter’ in 2000.
- The “Best Spot News Reporting” award for her coverage of the attack on the World Trade Center in New York City.
- The ‘Best General Reporting’ award for her investigative report on a bogus and fraudulent doctor.
- The United States Department of Health and Human Services awarded Fanchon its highest honor, the ‘Inspector General’s Integrity Award.’
FULL LIST OF AWARDS :
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- Fanchon is respected by the people of her public community as she is passionately involved in several groups, charities, and organizations, which tackle subjects like domestic and dating abuse, sexual assault, and bullying. In her free time, she also mentors many young professionals.
- She starred in a movie in 2018 called ‘God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness.’ The film’s premiere was star-studded, with high-profile people attending, such as the U.S. Vice President. Unfortunately, the motion picture received a woeful 11% on the movies reviews site Rotten Tomatoes.
- Fanchon and her husband attend College Park Church in Indianapolis.
- She loves walks with her husband and puppy, Arie & also enjoys traveling, experiencing different cultures, exercising, and reading.
Health Update :
- Fanchon Stinger Illness / Sick : She posted on Twitter that she was injured in 2015 surgery and has been in acute pain for three and a half years with numbness in her left leg.
- She visited Dr. Marcus for numbness and pain.
- In September 2015, she posted on facebook regarding her full recovery from surgery.
Source : Facebook