|Personal Details Summary|
|Eyebrows||There are reports that Melissa Grelo has undergone a facelift. In this way, eyebrows were lifted, causing fat and wrinkles to disappear on the upper face.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||30th June 1977. As of 2022, she is around 45 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Married. See below for relationship details.|
|Has Melissa Grelo Had Plastic Surgery?||As she had mental issues, there is no record of her having plastic surgery.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Filipino|
The Canadian blonde-haired beauty, Melissa Grelo, is best known for being the co-host of ‘The Social and Your Morning’ on CTV. She is also an entrepreneur, traveller, animal lover and also social media sensation!
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Melissa was born a Cancerian on 30th June 1977.
- Bborn and brought up in the Canadian capital city of Toronto, she has a mix of Portuguese and Filipino descent.
- Parents : Her father’s and mother’s names are Frank Grelo and Claire Grelo respectively. She has one sister named Rosanna.
- She married Ryan Gaggi on 6th September 2008 and both have a daughter named Marquesa Gaggi (born on 8th March 2014).
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Melissa did her elementary & high schooling from Toronto, Canada. She then went to York University in the same city to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in the discipline of Psychology and French.
- She also has a Bachelor of Education in the languages of English and French.
- After she graduated from the prestigious university, she was qualified to work as a teacher. She even got a professional teaching gig at Montessori High School, Nobleton, Canada, under which she was responsible for teaching all subjects to students of Class 7 and Class 8.
- After seven months of teaching at the school, she realized that this was not her passion. In a bid to pursue her real passion, she ended up doing the course in Broadcast Journalism at Seneca School of Applied Arts and Technology in Toronto from 2002 to 2006.
Profession, Career, Salary & Net worth :
- Fresh from graduation, Melissa took her first step in the field of Broadcast Journalism as a Weather, Traffic and News Reporter at CITY-TV from April 2006 to January 2008. Here, she was responsible for covering general assignment news stories all around Toronto and the GTA. She also did weather forecasts and traffic reports for the daily morning show inserts during Breakfast television.
- In February 2008, she joined Bell Media in Toronto, Canada as a Host and Anchor of its popular morning show ‘CP24 Breakfast.’ She also did the 6-hour live show ‘Olympic Morning’ based on Winter Olympic Games, held in Vancouver, Canada, in 2010. She worked there till June 2014.
- In the penultimate year, she had joined as co-host of Live daytime talk show ‘The Social.’ Other hosts were (even now) Cynthia Loyst (Relationship expert), Lainey Lui (Gossip Blogger) and Traci Melchor (Entertainment Reporter). She is part of the talk show to date.
- In the midst of it, in Feb 2012, she filled in as co-host for Discovery Channel Canada’s daily National Science program called ‘Daily Planet’ till January 2014.
- During the time, she also used to host charitable and corporate events and continues to do so intermittently even now.
- In 2014, she took maternity leave and rejoined Bell Media in August 2016. This time, along with ‘The Social,’ she hosts ‘Your Morning’, which airs from 8 AM to 9 AM on CTV.
- In addition to her job in the world of journalism, she owns a children’s clothing company named ‘marQ’ along with her best friend Shayna Haddon, based in Toronto. Shayna is the owner of Haddon strategy, which is a successful marketing and consulting company and a mother to Tavyn.
- The company makes freestyle clothing for small children with a big presence. The company name is inspired by Melissa’s daughter Marquesa. They have recently launched a new line named ‘MARQ + TAV’ inspired by her and Shayna’s children.
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- Melissa had officially taken maternity leave on 7th March 2014 in order to deliver the baby two weeks later. But, she gave birth to her daughter Marquesa the very next day.
- Anchors like Ben Mulroney, Lindsey Deluce, Anne Marie Mediwake, and Kelsey McEwen have all served as anchors on the ‘Your Morning’ Breakfast show.
- Melissa has been a vegetarian since the age of sixteen and has not eaten meat since then.
- She had replaced the famous Ziya Tong on the ‘Daily Planet’ show.
Health Update :
- Melissa Grelo Illness / Sick : She has no major illness or sickness to date and seems to be in good health.