Nicole Perez Channel 10 WPLG, Wikipedia, Age, Bio ( Local Traffic )
Nicole Perez Wedding / Husband / Marriage / Partner / Boyfriend
Currently Married. See details below.
Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
Nicole Perez is a tall blonde woman who is always seen with a smile on her face. She works as the morning traffic reporter for South Florida’s Local 10 News.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Growing up in Miami, Nicole was surrounded by Latin-American culture daily. She is a proud bilingual (fluent in Spanish & English) and considers South Florida her permanent home.
- Unsurprisingly, Perez is also a fitness enthusiast, and has run over 5 half-marathons across the US. She has even participated in body building competitions, and won first place in an NPC Women’s Figure competition.
- She is also active in her community, and often volunteers at local charities and promotes functions through Local 10 News.
- In March 2017, Perez married her boyfriend of 5 years, Roy Ramos. Her Local 10 News team all attended the wedding, and even created a short news segment about it and swapped stories about their dance moves at the reception.
- The couple currently have no children.
Education & College :
- Nicole chose to attend Florida International University.
- Florida International University, or FIU, is Miami’s first and only public institution, and has a strong emphasis on serving the Miami community, making it a perfect fit for Perez, who grew up in the city.
- She graduated from FIU with a Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, and related programs.
Work, Salary & Reporting Career :
- In February 2011, Perez began working at the Biscayne Bay-based news station WSVN Channel 7.
- There, she worked as an assistant supervisor and graphics operator for the station’s staff. She added animations and effects to news reels, trained new employees, and approved all of the station’s on-air graphics.
- In July of 2016, Perez left WSVN and joined the WPLG Local 10 News team, where she currently reports on morning traffic and creates graphics for her segments.
- She also sometimes reports live from the scenes of major accidents or flooding phenomena.
Others Jobs & Interests :
- While working for WSVN, Perez also began her own ventures and took on other jobs in Florida.
- In October 2012, Perez began working for Heat TV as a graphics operator in the American Airlines Arena, where the state’s biggest basketball games and performances are usually held. There, she designed graphics for the NBA Miami Heat home games, and worked during the games to update player statistics. She still continues to work for Heat TV today.
- In May of 2013, Nicole launched her own personal training business called Nikki Trains You. Her business is certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine, and caters to clients of all age groups.
- The company provides its clients with individualized training programs, nutritional support, and the development of personal goals. Perez still runs this company today.
No confirmed information on this