Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- The founder & owner of a multi-million dollar company started from scratch, Tara McConnell is what every entrepreneur aspires to be! She is nicknamed the “QVC Queen” and has several companies to her name.
Education, Family & Married Life :
- Tara’s mother’s name is Gail McConnell. Her father has already passed away.
- On July 9th, 2016, she got married to Ed Tesher, changing her name to Tara McConnell Tesher. Their wedding took place near Rehoboth Bay in Delaware.
- About 70 numbers of family members and friends attended the wedding. The wedding ceremony was officiated by her foodie friend Mark Charles Misilli.
- Mcconnell attended the Washingtonville Sr High School in Washingtonville & graduated with the class of 1992.
- She joined a college to study Psychology but during her internship engaged in other activities besides her academic course.
Tara McConnell Hill Net Worth : QVC & Business Career
- While she was studying for her graduation, Tara worked for any company she could find. Her career took a turn for better when she interned for marketing firm Coordinated Strategic Alliances (CSA).
- CSA sent her to China to learn about product manufacturing and sourcing. There, she came across Chinese artisans making beautiful baskets.
- She had her Eureka moment then and there, inspired by which she approached CSA with her idea of making an all-kitchenware set, that could be used to cook in the kitchen as well as look beautiful on the dining table. CSA supported her financially and gave the go-ahead for the manufacturing of the product.
- Back then, CSA was already advertising with QVC, thus they started promoting Tara’s stoneware & cooking product, named Temp-Tations on the network.
- Tara’s products worth $2 million were sold in no time! Buoyant by the success, she headed confidently on the business path and is now the owner of Temp-Tations Limited Liability Company.
- Now, she is also the founder of Tara at Home – a brand new and unique social sharing company.
- She gives at least 10 hours of her time per month to QVC, where she often promotes her product along with the host David Venable.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- Though she had little intention of being an entrepreneur, it was more about luck and keenness to achieve made Tara a huge success.
- Her product name was inspired from its usability, i.e., it could be used to cook (TEMP) at hot temperatures & then put in the fridge and then taken out to serve at the table.
- Tara is good friends with Kevin Harrington. Kevin is a very successful entrepreneur who has publicly appeared on ABC’s famous TV show ‘Shark Tank.’
- Along with Kevin, she ran an educational entrepreneur based event series ‘Make You Happen” at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel in Pennsylvania. The program teaches the participants about ‘Tara at Home’ business from scratch.
- Her net worth is estimated to be a few million dollars.
Body Info / Physical Features
Tara McConnell Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- Height : No confirmed information is available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information is available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Married ? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American