Alberti Popaj is a QVC host, well-known for his immaculate style & happy go lucky personality.
Personal Life, Nationality & Family :
- Alberti was born on January 26, 1979, in Prishtina, Albania.
- Shortly after his birth, his parents immigrated to the United States, and he was raised in Manhattan, New York.
- He has one brother, and through him – he has two nieces and nephews that he affectionately calls “his world.” They often appear on Alberti’s social media accounts.
- He has two pet poodles named Prince Charming and Coco Chanel whom he spoils.
- Ben & Jerrys Mint Chocolate Ice-Cream is his guilty pleasure.
- Popaj has homes in both Los Angeles and Palm Springs, but currently, he is living in Westchester for his work with QVC. He uses both homes to portray his love of decorating.
Early Professional Career : Alberti Popaj Salary & Net Worth
- In his younger years, Alberti routinely went back and forth between the United States and Albania.
- On one stint in Albania as a teenager, he was offered modelling work.
- The success of that work led to him starting a career as a singer/pop star.
- His most popular single was ‘Write to my email,’ which won the best male video award at the 2006 Video Fest Awards in Prishtina, Kosova.
- In 2004, he even won a Zhurma Show Award.
Acting Career :
- After returning permanently to the United States in 2007, Alberti began pursuing an acting career. He has appeared in the following movies :
- Them (2007)
- Rush Hour 3 (2007)
- Still Lives (2007)
- Gratitude (2011)
- Susanna (2013)
- Sonic Burger commercials (2008 to 2010).
Working with QVC :
- In early 2014, Popaj began hosting for QVC, which required him to relocate from Southern California to Westchester, PA.
- To gain his role at QVC, he reportedly beat out 10,000 other applicants.
- When asked why he wanted to work for QVC in 2016, he replied that at the time of applying, he had no idea why he wanted to work there. However, from the first moment he walked through the door of the network headquarters, he felt at home and completely comfortable.
- Popaj has served as the lead host of the Beauty IQ segment, which aired from Monday – Friday. He has been praised for his customer interaction skills and infectious energy.
- Since June 2015, Alberti began writing a blog for QVC that mostly features his favorite products, recipes, and his travel plans.
Social Media Presence :
- Currently, he has 2000+ followers on his Twitter account handle @AlbertiPopaj.
- Using the same handle name on Instagram, his account on that platform has over 10,000 followers.