Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Dr. Doris Dalton is an American wellness doctor, chiropractor, and entrepreneur.
- She was also crowned Mrs. America and she is the founder and owner of Dalton Cosmetics, which has since been renamed as Doll 10 Beauty and has become a very popular cosmetics brand.
Personal Life : Parents, Family Background & Education
- Doris Martineaux Dalton was born in York, Pennsylvania. Her mother, JoAnn Dalton, is the owner of the American Vintage Bed and Breakfast in Stewartstown, Pennsylvania.
- Doris has four siblings: sisters Jeannie Altland and Lesa Dalton Nalls, and brothers Brian Dalton and Edward Dalton.
- Doris grew up in York, Pennsylvania, where she also attended the York Catholic High School.
- After graduating from York Catholic High School, Doris attended the Palmer College of Chiropractic Studies in Davenport, Iowa, where she achieved a chiropractor license in 1986.
- In 1992, Doris participated in the Mrs. America pageant contest and was crowned with the title. Following her victory, Doris spent some time as part of her Mrs. America duties consulting with various make-up companies.
- In 2006, Doris received the life-altering diagnosis of thyroid cancer. This ordeal led her to start her own cosmetics line after she couldn’t find an all-around satisfying product to help with the loss of her eyebrow hair.
- Doris has been married since 1998. She has a son, Devon G. Martineaux. Through her son, Doris has been the mother-in-law of Caitlin Marie Martineaux since October 2016. She also became a grandmother in 2020, with the birth of her grandson.
- Doris continues to reside in her home state of Pennsylvania, near to Philadelphia.
Work : Career Income, Salary & Net Worth
- In 1987, Doris started working at the Delaware Valley Chiropractic Injury Centre. She remained there until 2003.
- From 1993 until 2006, she was a national spokesperson for Fran Wilson Creative Cosmetics.
- From 1993 until 2008, Doris spent a lot of her time training and consulting with various important beauty brands across the United States.
- In 2005, Doris founded her own cosmetics brand, Dalton Color Cosmetics. It wasn’t long before her first product, H2GLO, was featured on QVC, where it garnered a great deal of attention in 2006.
- In the following year, seven more products were released to the same level of acclaim. In 2008, Dalton Cosmetics started its international distribution.
- Since then, Doris has been the full-time leader and president of Doll 10 Beauty.
- As per Doris, the tipping point for her career was the first time she ever went on-air on QVC with the first product she created.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- Doris was married in 1998. The ceremony took place in the heavenly destination of Hawaii.
- A self-confessed coffee addict, Doris requires at least three cups in the morning to feel awake.
- After surviving her fight with cancer, Doris felt extremely self-conscious about the ravages of the disease and its treatment left behind. This has allowed her to use her scientific knowledge and her painful experience in a way that allows her to help other survivors.
- Doris describes her mother JoAnn Dalton as one of her biggest role models.
- Of all the products that she has helped create, Dalton is most proud of the Hydralux Foundation. The foundation is said to improve the user’s skin over time.
- “You can always make more money, but you can’t buy more time.” is her favorite quote.
- “Comfy, classic, and elegant” is how Doris describes her personal aesthetic style.
Body Info / Physical Features
Doris Dalton Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue-Gray
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Doris Dalton Height : No confirmed information is available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information is available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Married ? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American