- Renee Greenstein is a former fitness model and now, fashion designer who owns two very successful fashion lines – ATTITUDES by Renee and Women with Control.
- Graceful and intelligent, Greenstein has worked for decades in the fashion industry and is dedicated to providing women with elegant fashion, no matter their size, shape or lifestyle.
Personal Life : Parents & Family Background
- From a very early age, Renee had an unwavering passion for people and fashion, and she knew that she wanted to work in the fashion industry.
- She and her husband Justin Greenstein have a son named Corey and two grandchildren, a granddaughter named Aya and a grandson named Levi.
Profession : Career & Renee Greenstein Net Worth
- Despite majoring in Theology in college, Greenstein knew her passion was fashion, and so she moved to New York City in pursuit of a career in the fashion industry.
- She began by turning to fitness modeling and favored the sportswear and dresses categories. While working as a fitness model, she made a startling realization that fashion was catering to just a small portion of women, namely those who were in good shape and was leaving behind plus-sized women.
- Additionally, she discovered her passion and ability to talk to people, specifically designers, and help them figure out how to tail clothing to a woman’s needs and specifications.
- Greenstein founded two clothing lines – ATTITUDES by Renee® and Women with Control®, which have since become 2 of the best-selling QVC fashion lines. The collections are based in New York City, and she serves as Lead Designer & President of the company, Two Chicks in the Bathroom, Inc.
- Due to her success in the United States, Renee’s work has crossed borders and can be seen in countries such as Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom.
- True to her work, Renee often travels around the globe, from Prague to Milan, searching for the very best accessories and fabrics. She also regularly attends fashions shows and cultural events around the world and is usually accompanied by her husband Justin.
- Renee relies on social media to help her connect with her many customers, and she has even given them the affectionate nickname, “the wardrobe warriors.”
Awards & Accomplishments :
It’s no secret that Renee is quite the accomplished woman, and her company has picked up a few accolades, including :
- 2011 Q Star Award for QVC Product Concept Apparel.
- Nomination for the 2012 Q Star Award for QVC Rising Star and the Award for Product Concept Apparel in 2012.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Renee supports the Public Theater as well as the Central Park Conservancy.
- She is very active on social media and regularly posts about her work, travels and even shares personal snaps of her husband, son and grandchildren.
- Greenstein operates by the mantra, Style is not about size, it’s about attitude, as well as the trademark, “No More Wiggle, No More Jiggle.”
- When she was just 14, her aunt gifted her first Chanel suit.