Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
Krissy Marsh is an Australian reality TV star who gained fame for her appearance on the show The Real Housewives of Sydney.
Parents, Family Background & Education :
- Marsh was on born on October 27, 1971, in Brisbane, Australia.
- After being raised in Brisbane, she moved to Sydney at 18 to pursue her modeling career.
- After getting married, Krissy Lived with husband (architect by profession) in Shanghai for two years.
- She later moved back to Sydney with three children – Billy, Nico, and Milana. Her husband still continues to live in Shanghai for business.
- Marsh owns two French teacup poodles named Bondi and Bronte.
Career : Job, Salary & Net Worth
- Krissi was a real estate agent before finding reality television fame. She had her own business, Billicorp, for 15 years before selling it in 2013.
- Charity Work : She was named ambassador of Australian children’s charity The Wishing Well. The charity provides therapy to children who have been abused, neglected, or traumatized.