Athena Levendi is a TV celebrity most popularity for her appearance on the Australian reality series “The Real Housewives of Sydney.”
Family Background, Marriage & Education :
- Athena Levendi was Born as Athena Xenakis (hence she goes by AthenaX) in Australia.
- She was raised in Athens, Greece from 8
- Education : She went on to study visual and textile design at ACTO College of Design in Athens.
- Her further education happened in Australia. She completed Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts (sculpture) at National Art School in East Sydney.
- Athena is Married to jeweler Panos Levendi & has 3 kids with him. All three children are quite young & are teenagers or in their pre-teens.
Reality TV Career, Salary & Net worth :
- Athena became a public figure after appearing on the Reality TV show ‘Real Housewives of Sydney’.
- On the show, she is well-known for her fashion sense and snappy one-liners.
- She was nominated for the show by her friends. Back then, the show’s casting agents were looking for people who were “out there.”
- Before appearing on Real Housewives, she didn’t watch any reality show but had done research once cast to see what made the show so popular.
Work outside of Television :
- Athena is also Artist and designer & is also into painting, jewelry design & interior decoration.
- For her artistic work, she mainly draws inspiration from her Greek heritage & often incorporates sculpture into interior design work.
- A skilled artisan, she has worked on numerous residential and hospitality projects.
- She uses “Multi-layering styling, mixing low-end antique finds with statement pieces.”
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Athena had to dealt with racist remarks on her Greek identity on RHOS.
- She is a huge fan of Real New York Housewives edition of the show.
- Often known as the “Spiritual gangster,” she had a spiritual awakening after sudden death of her mother & was in depression for six months.