|Personal Details Summary
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB
|No confirmed information is available on the year she was born.
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Partner
|Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.
|Children / No. of Kids
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race
|What happened to Kwesi Nicholas?
|Investment banker Kwesi Nicholas is married to singer Melissa Tkautz.
Kwesi Nicholas is an Investment Banker who lives in Sydney, Australia. Quite shy of the spotlight, Kwesi’s lifestyle and career path are very different from that of his famous wife, Melissa Tkautz.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Little is known about Kwesi’s background and general upbringing, and he takes care not to share too much of his personal life with the public. For the most part, he is committed to maintaining as low a profile as possible.
- Kwesi is married to reality TV star and former pop singer, Melissa Tkautz.
- Together, they have two children, a boy named Cuba who is nine years old and a girl named Ayla who is twelve years old (ages as of 2023). The family lives in the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia.
Married Life :
- After dating for almost five years, Kwesi and Melissa decided to tie the knot at the Sandstone Cardinal Cerretti Chapel, located in Manly, Sydney.
- The ceremony was a traditional Catholic ceremony attended by many of their friends and family as well as her agent, Stephen Bennett who said in an interview that almost all of the guests at the wedding were moved to tears by the ceremony.
- Melissa was asked to join the cast of the Real Housewives of Sydney, and although she was hesitant at first, she eventually decided to take part in the show.
- Kwesi however, was not keen on being on such a public platform and so, has almost never appeared on an episode of the show, thus being able to maintain a very low profile.
- Despite not being a part of the show, Kwesi does occasionally accompany his wife to a few social events and gatherings and makes a point of attending any functions that involve his children.
Melissa’s Relationships :
- Melissa shared with Stellar magazine that her former co-actor and Hollywood star Simon Baker was the first person she was madly in love with. She described him as a beautiful man and a sweet guy.
- Prior to Simon, Melissa had never had a teenage boyfriend or experienced love. She mentioned having only a few serious romances in her personal life.
- Melissa also dated another co-star, Marcus Graham, who was 11 years older than her. Following Marcus, she had another relationship before getting married to Kwesi.
Kwesi Nicholas Net Worth : Job & Business Career
- Kwesi Nicholas is an Investment Banker who works with Macquarie Equipment Finance Inc. which is a member of the Macquarie Group.
- The company does a lot including providing solutions for the assets management of enterprises as well as providing specialised financing solutions.
- It has been reported that Kwesi, knowing the racy nature of the Real Housewives franchises, made sure to inform his boss, Nicholas Moore, of the fact that his wife Melissa was going to take part in the show.
- This was done to avoid any crazy surprises that could create any offbeat vibe within management & mess with Kwesi’s reputation. It is probably one of the main reasons Kwesi has chosen to stay far away from the cameras so as to focus on his professional pursuits.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Kwesi loves to take time to give presentations and motivational speeches to aspiring bankers from time to time.
- He has even paired with the likes of Deloitte Australia to give a series of presentations on ‘Robotic Process Automation Implementation’.
- He also loves to give back and has taken part in MS Sydney to the ‘Gong Ride,’ an event created to raise funds to help people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis.