Victoria Rees Age, Net Worth, Husband, Wikipedia, Sydney【 Bio Pics 】
Victoria Rees Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
1964. As of 2019, she is around 55 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Victoria Rees is an Australian reality TV star, most known for her appearance on the Real Housewives of Sydney. She was born on March 8th 1964 in Sydney.
Personal Life : Family & Education
- Victoria has been married and divorced twice.
- Her son Austin was born in September 2003 when she was with her second husband.
- Parents : She never knew much about her father Duncan Slater, and she lost her mother Gail Anne to cancer in 2001.
- Rees attended the Sydney College of The Arts to study Interior Decoration.
- Years later, she went back to college and got her Real Estate License.
Profession, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- After school, Victoria ended up working in fashion. A lot of her friends worked in the fashion industry & so she too got the opportunity to intern for Anna Harvey, the Fashion Director of British Vogue as her assistant.
- She then moved to the fashion department of the PR Company Lynne Franks PR.
- Victoria returned home to Australia in the early 90’s, in order to get back on track with her original career goals.
- She decided that real estate was a good way to combine her knowledge of interior design with her family’s large property portfolio.
- During her time as a real estate agent / interior designer, she established and operated two different businesses.
- In 1994 she opened ‘SQUEEZE’, a juice and health food bar on Bondi Beach, but sold it after eighteen months.
- Then in 2012, she opened a beauty salon called ‘Lash & Lacquer – The Finishing Touches’ to combine services such as nails, eyelash extensions, spray tan and makeup. However, she also sold this after one year.
- Throughout Rees’ marriages & company startups, she continued with her interior design business by referral.
- Then in 2015 she met Gabrielle Requena who had just developed and launched ‘Wrinkles Schminkles’, a beauty product line for older women consisting of smoothing kits for various parts of the body like eyes, neck, hands, and chest. She tried the products and immediately loved them, so she decided to get involved with the business.
- In April 2016, she was invited to join the cast of the first season of the Real Housewives of Sydney where she made her mark on reality TV.
- Rees launched her new website in 2017 where she sells ‘Wrinkles Schminkles’ products as well as other merchandise such as t-shirts, aprons and jackets that feature her signature sayings.
Awards, Height & Trivia :
- Victoria is one of the only single ‘housewives’ on her show.
- She is very open and vocal about her support for LGBT rights. She also participated in a marriage equality march with friends in September 2017 & also shared her positive response on a survey supporting same sex marriage equality on social media.
- She has a dog, a Staffordshire terrier, named Lola.
- 2001 was a hard year for Rees. She lost several members of her family – her mother Gail, her grandmother Florence (on account of heart attack, shortly after her mother passed) & then one of her close friends Arkie (Cancer). Her first marriage also ended that year!
- In 2017, she was furious with the show’s producers because her house address was accidentally leaked.
Currently Not Married. See above for details.