Natalie Guercio, a tall woman with ombre hair, is an entrepreneur and actress known best for her earlier role on the popular VH1 reality TV show Mob Wives.
Family Background & Education :
- Born in 1982, Natalie was born to parents Nancy Carto & James L. Guercio.
- Natalie is currently dating London Rene, and has been for several years. He’s appeared a few times on Mob Wives with her, but was never part of the core cast.
- She also has one child, a son named Nunzio, from a previous relationship.
- Natalie is also a domestic abuse advocate who works with organizations that help women leave abusive relationships.
- Guercio continues to remain close with some of her former Mob Wives cast members, but does not plan on returning to work with them any time soon.
Stint at Mob Wives :
- Natalie began her reality TV career with the VH1 show Mob Wives. Prior to the show, she hadn’t done any acting or anything in the entertainment industry.
- The show follows wives, daughter, or girlfriends that are connected to the Mob, an infamous crime syndicate in the Northeast that was also known as the Italian Mafia.
- The Italian Mafia rose to power during the late 19th century when Italian immigrants continued to die in poverty in the ghettos of New York. Taking resources from the Sicilian Mafia, Italy’s original crime organization, many Italian-Americans joined up to escape poverty and help their neighborhoods.
- The Mob grew to the height of its visible power during the prohibition era. Although it still remains active, and although it is not as visible or strong as it was before, it is still a large crime organization that is around today.
- Natalie, who has a cousin in the Mob, joined the show in 2013, mainly because of her family’s connections to the members. She left in 2015 after a big fight with another member.
Natalie Guercio Funeral Home Business :
- Located in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Carto Funeral Home has been run by Natalie’s family for generations.
- It’s a well-known home among Mob members, and has been their preferred funeral home since 1952, when it first opened.
- Among those who have been laid to rest using their services include members such as Michael “Mickey Chang” Ciancaglini, Frankie Baldino, and Anthony “Blonde Babe” Pungitore.
- In 2011, Natalie began running the funeral home alongside her grandmother in an attempt to bring back its popularity. The home is open 24 hours a day, and Natalie can be seen there often.
Acting, Net Worth & Other Jobs :
- Guercio has also filmed for two movies — By Deception and Clinton Road & one TV series called The Neighborhood.
- She has also launched her own organic haircare line called Hair on Fleeek.
- Prior to Mob Wives, she worked as a hair stylist, and is attempting to go back to her roots with this brand.
- She has been promoting it mainly on her Instagram, which has over 500,000 followers even though she has less than 500 posts.